Discuss Plantss!

Discuss plants.

I love plants.

Potted plants, flowers, plants. :green_heart::seedling::seedling:

7 Likes

My grandparents have a really nice garden and when i visit them, i always water the plants and the trees and generally i love nature :star_struck::seedling::herb:

3 Likes

Gardens are awesome!! :sunglasses::green_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

They are :green_heart:

2 Likes

I love plants! I can’t wait to have a garden and grow basil and mint and lavender and chives and much more!

5 Likes

I really like succulents :relaxed:

They’re pretty, easy to take care of and make the air on the house so much fresher

4 Likes

I am a plant. :rose: :upside_down_face:

My family has a vegetable garden. We’ve planted eggplants, tomatoes, cucumbers, and I forgot the rest :joy:

We also have a flower garden that consists mainly of roses :rose:

4 Likes

I love having plants in my house. I just can’t remember to water them every day though so I didn’t plant anything in our new house.

But recently, I started growing plants in the empty space beside our balcony and put an alarm and told my bestie to remind me to water them everyday.

I still forget sometimes though

3 Likes

Watering plants are one of the hardest things to remember! :rofl::blue_heart:

…I forget to drink water sometimes.

3 Likes

So, say, since you’re a plant, you forget to water yourself every day. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yep. :sunglasses::nerd_face:

2 Likes

My mom used to have plants in the house but for some reason, my cat kept trying to eat it. :skull:

5 Likes

I’m obsessed with cacti, small potted cutesy. So. Aesthetically. Pleasing.

2 Likes

Lol :joy::purple_heart:

3 Likes

I love plants and I have a lot of them at home. The weird thing is, I can forget to water them for months and they will still grow…
My biggest problem is, that they will need bigger pots soon and I’m already using the largest ones that we own… :eyes:

4 Likes

They still grow? You’re a supernatural!

4 Likes

My cats dont allow me to have plants.

3 Likes

Same. We have some plants on our roof in pots ( rose, aloe vera and others). And it being rainy season here, I don’t really have to water them every day

2 Likes

Sad :pensive:

1 Like

Right. We don’t really have rainy season as of yet. Like it rains occasionally but not every day. Not even every two days.

1 Like