Discuss sims machinima

So I thought about starting making sims machinima. I own all sims games. and actually, dont like to play with a family that long. I usually start over as soon they have kids. but I love to make stories so maybe this would be for me.

what do other people think sims machinima

if you dont know what it is I added a few links to my favourite maker. this one is kinda a joke. she has storie with a legit good storyline. like my 600 pound life. or male to female

5 Likes

I’ve never heard of it before, but it sounds fun! If you’re passionate about making stories, go for it! You’ve got our community behind you :wink:

2 Likes

You can find a lot of great videos online. I need to learn how to edit a video. But it can be harder than makeing stories on episode. I guess. and I learn that by myself

1 Like

Video editing really isn’t that bad once you’ve got good software. Advanced stuff is insane! But learning the basics and having a decent-looking video is pretty easy. The only problem is that the good stuff is expensive.

If you can get your hands on Final Cut or Adobe Premiere Pro, you’re set

1 Like

as a begininger I just think ill start with something free. i just downloaded OBS. and are tryining to find a simple free editning program

I understand the struggle! Although weirdly the more expensive stuff is more user friendly IMO. For video editing anyway. If you enjoy it and wanna continue, I think they have Premiere Pro Elements for like $10-20 on Amazon

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Moved to General Chat Discuss :grin:

1 Like

I have no clue what this is

1 Like

@ChaoticDeluge you should make sims machinima

2 Likes
4 Likes

Seems a lot like Episode :joy:

3 Likes

Exactly like episode

1 Like

I just think its the genreal writer who think they are authors but all they know how to do is clichi stuff

2 Likes

I love sims machinimas, I love sims 4, 3, 2,and 1

1 Like

I like some of them, especially when they have a good plot and great music but I don’t watch a lot so my opinion is a little invalid lol. Absolutely love the one you linked, I’m sure I’ve seen something similar before though

I know some people make sims 3 dancing videos but I don’t know if they come under Machinima?
Has anyone seen them though? They are kind of creepy :sweat:

3 Likes

Bumpy!

1 Like

Moved to gaming section :heart:

1 Like

bumpity.

I’m not sure what they are but they sound cool

1 Like

Basically you use the Sims (4) to create a cinematic story.