Discuss tea 😺👀✨

How do you drink your tea? Do you drink it with or without milk? Do you put sugar in it? When do you put the teabag into the cup? Do you prefer to drink it hot or cold? What’s your favourite tea? Is @Mysterious_Tea really mysterious?

Discuss these and all other tea related questions in this thread :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat::tea:

4 Likes

YUM
I’ve grown a heart toward Somali tea

1 Like

No milk and no sugar, always. Hot enough to burn your throat, but not too hot to cause damage. Any kind of tea, but I like black tea. @Mysterious_Tea is me, so I’m not mysterious to myself. :white_heart:

2 Likes

I love tea!

2 Likes

I drink certain types of tea with milk and sugar, but not all… if it’s chamomile or mint, I usually drink it plain. I put the teabag in the cup after pouring in the boiling water. I like hot tea when it’s cold outside or if I feel sick, and cold tea if it’s matcha or sweet iced tea. I like chai. And yes, I think Mysterious_Tea is kind of mysterious. :smiley:

4 Likes

I do t like caffeine :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I like tea, just black tea. And the teabag should go in first :eyes: Hot for sure. Nah @Mysterious_Tea isn’t that mysterious to me

4 Likes

Why isn’t @Mysterious_Tea mysterious to you? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I luv spilling tea. :purple_heart: :butterfly:
I like all my teas with milk and sugar.
I don’t put sugar in my hot chocolate but I put milk in it.

2 Likes

I don’t like spilling tea, it ruins the carpet.

:rofl:

I like my tea salty with a touch of betrayal

I love tea with caramel…

most
of
T ese
tdrinkf

Oop

How do you make it?
Regular, unflavored hot tea with actual liquid caramel? Or is it like a flavored liquid creamer?

1 Like

It’s simple.

I prepare the tea first, of course, but without putting the milk. After the tea is done, I put the caramel in (I don’t have blocks sadly). A few drops can do. Then I add the milk, and it’s sweet caramel tea… here to enjoy.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m gonna make a recipe for this…

1 Like

I enjoy drinking mysterious teas. :yum:

2 Likes

What makes them mysterious? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I’m not sure. :thinking::white_heart:

1 Like