Discuss tea 😺👀✨

I’m not sure. :thinking::white_heart:

1 Like

Milk tea, caramel tea… Lipton… yum yum.

@Mysterious_Tea we are talking about you! :scream_cat::scream:

1 Like

Most tea bags have microplastics, but nobody’s going to stop me from drinking tea! :smirk::hibiscus:

loose-leaf tea :wink:

I don’t really drink tea unless it’s something like lemon tea.

2 Likes

Bump!

Not my cup of tea- :eyes:

1 Like

I still love tea :yum::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

I think mysterious teas taste terrible. :thinking::white_heart:

You’re a nice tea :black_heart:

I don’t drink tea :no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:

I love tea!!
I’ve never tried it with milk before and I’m not sure if I want to do that. I also don’t add sugar or anything, especially not honey because I’m allergic to it… And I always let it get cold :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I want tea

I do the pretty basic: teabag in the cup, then water then milk and I’m done. Sometimes if I’m feeling wild I’ll put a bit of sugar in but normally I don’t.

What type of teabag :eyes:

1 Like

An extremely valid question. Just ran downstairs to check - Tetley’s original teabags (and decaf ones for evening).

1 Like

You actually got up so check that :open_mouth:

1 Like

Damn that willpower

1 Like

It’s very important information, worth getting up for haha! I was pretty sure it was Tetley’s already but we put them all in a metal container so I don’t see the actual packaging (but the extras are in the cupboard).

1 Like

Warm? Depends on the kind of tea, but usually no. Also usually no, but I will for black tea. Immediately after pouring water into the cup. Warm, I don’t like burning my tongue. Fruit teas and mint teas.

Cranberry pomegranate tea is so good. And it’s RED.

1 Like