DISCUSSION: 2021

Everything that is currently happening in 2020, do you think that 2021 will be a good year? A year of recovery, a year of peace, a year of change, etc. What do you think?

8 Likes

I actually see no future but at the same time i do, but i guess it’s not gonna be good, if yes, it might be decent.

3 Likes

Yeah, we all have to be prepared and ready. Sigh…

2 Likes

The real question here is will there be a 2021…?

tenor

11 Likes

I have no hope for this society. Sorry if that sounds negative. I’m honestly terrified for the future. I feel like it’s going to be worse.

4 Likes

Same here…

2 Likes

I’m not going to hope for anything because we said 2020 is going to be a great year and we got this… :eyes::no_mouth:

5 Likes

2021 isn’t gonna be good! :joy:

Look what happened to 2020.

4 Likes

Eh it’s still gonna be more studying for me :eyes:

4 Likes

pessimistic people: 2021! We ain’t surviving 2020.
optimistic people: 2021 will definity be a blast.
Telly: “Oh there ain’t no rest for the wicked” while in the shower.

6 Likes

I seriously hope 2021 is 10000000% better than 2020.
We’re already five months into 2020 and every single month has been a big disappointment. :disappointed_relieved: :sob:

2 Likes

Well 2021 is definitely going to feel the economic impact of the lockdown that is happening now and might happen again in the future.Depending on how things are going to go .

Here in the Netherlands the government is slowly softening their measurements against the virus , but there is definitely going to be a second wave because of it . It’s simply inevitable by now .It’s not going to be as serve as the first one , but it’s going to happen.

Looking on the bright side ,however, a lot of companies might let their workers work from home and you’ll most likely be able to see your friends and family in IRL again.:tipping_hand_woman:t2:

On a personal level I think 2021 is going to be a great year for me as I’m starting my bachelors in animation by then.

4 Likes

Tbh, there’s a VERY low chance we’ll make it out to 2021, I’m keeping my expectation low.

2 Likes

I want it and need it to be a good year, because 2019 was really sh*tty and 2020 is sh*tty, so it’s my last hope. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I think people should not gas up moving onto the next year so much. I mean, look what’s happening now. We should say next year is going to be terrible so that it will actually turn out great.

1 Like

Every year we claim that it was the worst year ever, the next year will be better and that we cannot wait for the new year. The new year comes, ends up being worst than the previous year and instead of us learning our lesson, we again wish for the next year to come because it’ll be our year, new year new me and all that other bs. With everything going on, 2021 will be another sh*t year. We are being challenged and I am SICK of it. I hate it here and I’m moving to the sun.

7 Likes

Oof- rip
Just wait until summer. Lmao

3 Likes

Added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

I personally think that 2021 will most likely bring more new challenges :eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Recent years just haven’t been as good as they should have. Hopefully we won’t have another pandemic in 2021. Let’s just not jinx it again…

4 Likes

I’m tired of 2020 and tired of life. It’s been going downhill since January, get me tf outta here.

4 Likes