Discussion: Black Cats

After a little conversation with @anon68003072 I wanted to make a thread about this. There are some people who are superstitious about black cats, either that they bring bad or good luck. Here is a little article about it:

So, now my question. How do you feel about black cats? Are you superstitious about them?

• I believe they bring good luck
  • I believe they bring bad luck
  • I don’t think they have any impact on luck but I like them
  • I don’t think they have any impact on luck but I don’t like them
  • I’m neutral about them

0 voters

I personally think black cats are gorgeous and very elegant looking. I like them a lot, but I don’t believe they influence my luck in any way.

11 Likes

In my opinion all cats bring good luck. :eyes: :joy:

But if that was true well ----------------- um.

WHERE MA LUCK, MOUSE?

7 Likes

I’ve seen a black cat before, it was just staring at me…I wanted to cry. :joy:

All cats are beautiful and adorable, in my opinion.

5 Likes

Black cats are the cutest!! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I don’t know about cutest but they are cute.

4 Likes

I love black cats. Especially black cats with blue eyes.

3 Likes

Lol! Usually when I say “the cutest” I don’t literally mean the cutest. I say that about multiple things. Idk why :joy:

4 Likes

I think black cats are adorable and I’d love to have one as a pet, but seeing as my dad thinks cats in general are the devil’s creature, I extremely doubt he’d let me have a black cat.

4 Likes

I have a black cat and we don’t have any bad luck so um yeah…

1 Like

Black cats are adorable!
Some friends of mine used to have a black cat named House. Apparently, they named her that because their favorite TV series was Dr. House, and the cat always meowed excitedly when they would watch the series. But actually, when she meowed, it sounded like she was saying the word ‘hoooouse’.

2 Likes

Black cats with soft, silky fur that shines in the light :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I love black cats, they usually look like a ball of darkness with cute shiny eyes :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

@Discussions :eyes:

1 Like

BLACK CATS ARE GLOSSY, SHINY, FLOOFBALLS OF WARMTH AND CUTENESS

REEEEEEEEEE

7 Likes

Black cats are beautiful!! I have a black cat and he’s everything to me! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

9 Likes

oh my god, he’s adorable!!

2 Likes

It’s Donnie!!

He’s a pretty kitty for sure! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Tfw when your mom thinks cats are a witch’s animal and used for witchcraft

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful cat :heart_eyes_cat: One thing I love about basically every black cat is their eyes, and Donnies are just gorgeous :eyes:

2 Likes