Discussion: ChaoticDeluge

We have a Let’s annoy ChaoticDeluge Thread but we don’t have one to discuss this special person :eyes: So let’s discuss @ChaoticDeluge! :joy:

What do you think of him?
Has your opinion of him changed over time?
Can you describe him only with adjectives?

Here’s an anonymous form if you don’t feel comfortable with just saying it here! I’ll post those replies here when I see them.

Feel free to discuss anything else that fits to this topic :smiley_cat:

@Discussions

15 Likes

Sandy?

4 Likes

Very rad

Nope, still rad

Rad

3 Likes

Isn’t this like some sort of attack that’s against forum rules
*proceeds *

A. He kind of reminds me of my dad.
B. Not rlly
C. Idk

2 Likes

5 Likes

Y’all use that word soooooo much

3 Likes

If I ever stop saying it, I’ll worry

2 Likes

I fear of losing my radness

2 Likes

Lol this is funny

2 Likes

Even your pfp
*droops body *

3 Likes

I think he’s cool, and really helpful. :+1:t3:

Yeah, I didn’t know him too well when I first joined, so I thought he was pretty serious. But after getting to know him better, I realized that he’s really friendly. :sunflower:

Cool, open-minded, intelligent

2 Likes

Why y’all replying?
This is weird

2 Likes

Ur pretty callum

2 Likes

I mentioned to Rainbow that I was interested in what people thought about me, so she made a thread :joy:

I am entirely okay with this existing, lol, (And I’m excited for the anonymous comments because they’ll be the honest ones :joy:)

Thank you, everyone :pleading_face: I can handle this a lot better than the Appreciation thread tbh

2 Likes

I think he’s rad @anon68003072 and generally very cool, a good mod, kind and friendly.

Yeah. A lot. At first I thought he was cold and serious, very dedicated to his job here, and def not friendly. Now that I got to know him better, I think he’s what I said above! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He’s such a cool person

Yeah, used to just associate him with Shannii—this was before the forums even—as just like this scary, protective boyfriend dude, then I realized that he was this incredible person actually and a lot friendlier than I’d originally thought

fantastic, outstanding, hard-working, mysterious, brooding

Bold of you to assume they won’t just be love confessions :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Wait. He’s shanniis bf??? :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

AHAHAHA aw callum you’re too cute
Okie I’ll stop appreciating you then :innocent:

2 Likes

Not all of them surely :o

Also, thank you for the kind words! I am still fiercely protective of Shannii though not in the boyfriend capacity :smile:

Used to be, haha. I helped make these Forums with her when we lived together :blush:

Non

:eyes: Yus

2 Likes

Awwwww!!! So cute!

3 Likes