Discussion: Childhood Development in RPing

Oh, yeah, I looked straight after you said this and realised that I linked your post instead of the OP. (blushed) Sorry about that.

Okay, here’s a deal for you. If I am able to post the next charmed part before Friday this week, then I promise to start to organise the Bachelor(ette) SG finally. How does that sound?

4 Likes

:star_struck: GASP *claps hands giddily*
that sounds awesomeee hehehehe

3 Likes

Yes :star_struck:

2 Likes

Only if I post for Charmed though. … And then I’ll only be one away from the SG about children that Skyler wants. I need an idea though. Ooooh… maybe I’ll set it up like the mystery SG challenge where you guys all choose the ideas for it.

3 Likes

Love island tho🤧

2 Likes

Yes yes but my hopes are up regardless :star_struck: you’ll probably post for charmed by Friday anyway hehe
Ooh that was fun, yeah you should do it like that, I liked that we had a say in the plot!

2 Likes

Yes, yes, that too. Straight after the Charmed part since that’s been longer. So working on romances at the same time. (Wink)

That’s too late for me, as I’ll be at work again.

Okay, looks like I’ll be doing that then. Hahaha.

3 Likes

I’m actually about to open sign ups for an rp where I’ll be playing a young girl, so I could use the practice since the only kids Ive played are Vivian (in an 1x1 pm) and Sarah (from AWFA)

1 Like

Oooh… what’s the RP where you’ll be playing her?

1 Like

Mistifying.
I’m opening the sign-ups soon.

1 Like

Tag me, please. I’ll give it a read. (wink)

1 Like

funny enough. this semester at school is all about kids from age 0-12 and what can be things we need to assist with as social workers.

1 Like

Oh, that could help loads with writing. Any tips you learn would be great if you want to share them here… when you learn any. (wink)

Are you studying to be a social worker?

1 Like

Haha sure but the semester just started last week.

and yes, I can’t help but help people, so I might as well learn how to do it the right way.

1 Like

Rad :star_struck:

2 Likes

Added the #discussion tag ^~^

Not too often; the last time I probably see it in action was in CHB?

:grinning: I don’t remember

It’s probably when they’re exaggerated especially with the stereotypes.

1 Like

:rofl:
it depends on the age tho

1 Like

Nope.
All are annoying shxts.

1 Like

What about Olivia? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Um she’s not a kid :grinning: