Discussion: Colouring Books

Do you like colouring books?
Have you ever had one?
Do you use them?

I had many of them as a child but now I don’t. I really liked them and I wish I could get one now! There are so many great ones that aren’t for children :smile_cat:

7 Likes

Yeah! Coloring is a lot of fun.

As a kid, I had a lot. Now I don’t use them as much either.

5 Likes

I really love coloring books.
Especially ones of animals or humans.
Because I can challenge myself to make something my way with the tools I own.

2 Likes

I don’t mind colouring books. But whenever I feel like colouring, I just buy whatever colouring book draws attention to my eyes so I just get it a long with some colouring pencils. It’s very therapeutic! I like colouring books with roses on it of course haha. :rose:

2 Likes

When I was younger I had so many colouring books! I loved them, it was my favourite thing to do with my grandma!
There are a lot of colouring books for adults now and I love the idea of them, but I don’t have any. I’m thinking about buying one because I have this notebook that has some pages you can colour and it helps me relax when I’m in class.

2 Likes

Yes!

Many

I still do. Not really kid ones, but I’ve got some really nice coloring books (With removable pages) that I’ve slowly been working on with either color pencils or ultra fine tip sharpies. Ive colored some in that look pretty nice.

2 Likes

I love colouring books!!! I remember I have a collection of those, I even have adult colouring books. It’s fun when you get to jump to the colouring process and skip the stressful sketching part.

2 Likes

Me too! I love “adult” colouring books. I have quite a few.

Here's the last one I was working on:

What djj oh you think of colouring books, @Ouijaloveletters?

2 Likes

Oh, I like them! I don’t use them, though. I use other things for stress relief.

2 Likes

For example?

2 Likes

Stress relief? I watch anime, talk to my remarkable boyfriend, and listen to music and watch YouTube.

2 Likes

Fair enough. HEHEHE. Glad you sorted it and decided to stick with your boyfriend.

2 Likes

He can’t get rid of me now. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

YAY! That’s good and incredibly cute!

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity