Discussion: Conspiracy Theories

What are conspiracy theories you’ve heard of that interests you? What theories have YOU created or thought of?

If it’s not your original idea or concept, source it! Or at least give the name of the creator or the person you came across that either made up or shared the idea.

It’s also perfectly fine to reply to theories and add ideas! That here wouldn’t be considered off topic! Even replying to my example theories below is asked for. :slight_smile:

My own theory

My theory… and honestly I believe is a FACT. Is…

Your drunk is someone’s sober.

Theories can relate to science, psychology, gaming, people, ETC.

EXAMPLES OF GOOD EVENTS TO THEORIZE A CONSPIRACY: (Source: content.time.com )

@Discussions @Debaters

4 Likes

I think the JFK assassination theory is a very interesting one :eyes: I watched the buzzfeed unsolved video and my mind went :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Have you ever watched Shane Dawson’s conspiracy videos? They’re interesting.

Wow this died quickly. :poop:

Hmmmm… Let’s see if anyone else likes conspiracy theories?

@Discussions

Oh i sometimes look up conspiracy theories, the one im currently interested in is the simulation conspiracy theory that we may be in a simulation

:leaves: Added a tag :leaves:

I don’t have any of my own theories, although the whole moon landing thing is suspicious, ya know? I mean - why no stars??? I think it’s more likely that the footage was recreated because of bad quality or something like that tbh. A camera might not have even worked in space back then, ya know?

2 Likes

I mean, I’m not going to start disputing the moon landing thing… mainly 'cause I can’t be bothered. Though do remember that if you can add more than one tag it’s better for google searches. (wink)

1 Like

Also, @Debaters, can you think of or repute any of these conspiracy theories?

Why wouldn’t a camera be able to work in space? :joy: Unless there was some kind of electromagnetic issue (which if there was then they wouldn’t have been able to go back home which they did). I honestly see no reasonable proof that it was faked.

2 Likes

And my general opinion on conspiracy theories is that I really dislike the vast majority of them

2 Likes

added a couple of tags :dancer:t5:

I find conspiracy theories intriguing, sometimes entertaining to see the theories behind some thingss

The one about Princess Diana actually being killed by the royal family or something is an interesting one to me, not sure how much credit I give it but it was something to think about when I first heard about it

1 Like

I love this one too. It’s sad to think about but also kinda makes me laugh at what people think of. In saying that, no one can prove otherwise.

1 Like

Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love.

And it’s not like it’s totally implausible either, like I could probably believe that, but it can’t really be proven

I really hope it was just an accident though, it’d be so awful if it was the royal family who orchestrated the crash :sneezing_face:

1 Like

True that.

1 Like

Lol…. Even now, when they record in space, you can’t see stars. They’re just too faint.

Closed due to inactivity