Discussion: Corona Exit Strategies

So, I just wanted to make a thread about this. Step by step the Netherlands is opening up so much again, primary school is back open, you can go to a freaking nail salon or hairdresser again, sport is allowed more and more… This makes me so nervous because I feel like it’s going too fast and too much at the same time. If you give people something they will take that plus a little bit more. How is it where you guys are and how do you feel about the exit strategy of your country?

4 Likes

Well at my it is slowly opening everything salons,shops and cafees are opening this week but schools are going to be closed for this year.
I’m still not going anywhere it is still kinda werid :grimacing:

1 Like

Wow, that’s even faster, the cafees aren’t opening here yet… I think that’s on the planning for next month. And same, I’ve not left the house in a while and I’m still not planning on doing so any time soon even if we officially aren’t in the ‘intelligent lockdown’ anymore.

1 Like

Ya :neutral_face:

My school isn’t opening until September, I think within 2/3 months they’ll allow people to go the salons and stuff. But, I’m not sure. :joy:

We’re still deep in lockdown, but our lockdown started on March 17th while in other countries it started in February.
They don’t even want people hanging out in the common area of my building, but almost everyone is still doing it. They just posted a sign outside of the building and the doors that there can’t be any social reunions, but last night, lots of people were outside.

So, some classes here are already back in school, although I doubt that it was a good idea… We were at under 30 cases per day in my city for a while, but now there’s are over 50 daily new cases again (which is still low compared to the highest points here, but it still worries me) :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

I’m not sure that there is a real exit strategy. Places have tried re-opening, but that doesn’t tend to end well. My school is trying to do as much as they can online, so we’re definitely not all clear and probably won’t be for a while.

1 Like

At this point I really believe the real exit won’t be until there is a vaccine that’s spread worldwide…

Closed due to inactivity