Discussion: Dreams That Predict Stuff

So I have been having some dreams that have been predicting things lately. It’s not like in the movies- it’s not like the exact thing that happens, but there are some symbols in the dream that represent what’s about to happen. If that makes any sense…
So for example, in one dream recently there was a dad and a daughter and the dad was proposing to the daughter and then the daughter ran away. Well, I found out that this meant an abusive boyfriend and it turns out that one of my friends had another friend who was dealing with an abusive boyfriend, and the boyfriend was going to get abusive.

What’s your opinion on that? Do you believe it? (It’s fine if you don’t- it’s crazy) I welcome all opinions and beliefs and what you think on it.

10 Likes

Dreams definently hold meaning
Reoccuring symbols/themes may try to tell u something

3 Likes

When I was still in school, I had a dream that predicted a few results of my maths test. It was a simple dream about me taking the test and then underlining the results…I was really shocked when I got the same results at the real maths test. I don’t have an explanation for that and I never had a dream like that again.

3 Likes

Maybe a subconscious part of our brains observes everything that happens around us and puts all the factors into some kind of algorithm which will show the most likely outcome. Then when we dream about it, it’s our brain showing us the results of its findings therefore when the final event or something similar to the final event happens it’s like our dream has predicted it.

4 Likes

That’d be cool. I think it has to do with supernatural stuff- or we’re just all superheroes and don’t know it yet.

2 Likes

like psychic dreams?

2 Likes

I had a dream a few days ago where I burned the world down. It was scary, and I hope it doesn’t predict anything.

2 Likes

I think my Friday the 13th dreams predict stuff

2 Likes

Recently had a dream that predicted something… So I had a dream where I went to this place and there was a ukelele with yellow death flowers surrounding it, didn’t know what it meant, just that it involved my sister, and when I wake up the next day, that next night, she catches the stomach bug. Which is basically my worst fear.

1 Like

It’s really weird, the other day I had a dream including a friend I hadn’t spoken to in a while, when I woke up I had a message from her :grimacing:

3 Likes

Creepy

1 Like

I’ve had so many dreams that predicted stuff! A lot of em

1 Like

Right before I had a phone or tablet. There this dream that I fall down the bridge but unfortunately it bad dream. I couldn’t fall asleep :sleeping:.

But I do listen to classical music to help me get back to sleep.

2 Likes

I was thinking that sometimes dreams can be kinda showing you your past life and then when I thought that I looked on my phone and it was 1:11 lol.

2 Likes

Yea,
My dream are about good . But unfortunately nightmares hit me when I heard loud thunderstorms it.

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity :heart: