Discussion: Game Contest More In-depth

Alright, so I really want to hold a gaming competition on the forums. It will be a fun thing that everyone can participate in! I’m starting to get a better plan set up for the contest. So, I was thinking of starting out the first round would revolve around the contestant playing a series of mobile apps. then the next round would be computer-based, after that maybe console-based, then MMORPGs even for the final round. You would need to get certain tasks done in each game to continue to the next round. I want some honest opinions about this. What do you think we should do for the competition?

@Discussions

4 Likes

Alright, I really need suggestions on what I listed so far. I will add more for you all to look at.

@Discussions

1 Like

This reminds me of watching some streamers I like race to do certain things in a game, it’d be set out like a bingo grid and they’d just mark it off when it was done, it was honestly really fun to watch.

2 Likes

That is a good check system to use!

2 Likes

Oh hai El!

What if we got a twitch account for the forums and people can ask writing advice/games…

Nah

2 Likes

Oml I could become a streamer lol (jk)
A twitch account isn’t a bad idea but we need to really work on the social medias we have before considering adding a new one, unless enough people bully me into it

2 Likes

Maybe an art competition or a story one?
Winners get perks on the forums!

1 Like

Maybe we stay on topic for this thread :wink:

2 Likes

I agree with this but eventually we can get to that idea later on.

2 Likes

Wait the topic isn’t increasing activity? Okay sorry!

@WolfGamerGirl37 we turn among us-
WAIT I SAW AN RPG GAME ON MY PHONE THAT LOOKED COOL IN MY EMAIL AND IT LOOKED LIKE STARDEW VALLEY

1 Like

El I got a crazy idea…

2 Likes

What is it? :eyes:

2 Likes

We write a cheer or a chant or a song for the forums :star_struck:

2 Likes

I did write a forum Jingle bells but I won’t post it here :joy:

2 Likes

Lol nope, that is this thread! No worries though, they are good ideas!

We could add that in but I don’t want to take away the traffic that activity gets on the forums. What is Stardew Valley?

1 Like

Uhhh think a pixelized rpg where you are on a farm

1 Like

Great now let’s hire Cali

1 Like

I will check it out.

1 Like

STREAMER SKELLY

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity