Nope! But it looks fun!

Omg, is that Sonya Deville? :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes it is

2 Likes

Haha I don’t know who that is…
Maybe

3 Likes

yes but in my country, it is first in august.

No, I wanted to go last year, but couldn’t, a cousin hold birthday same day,

I find it a positive thing, and a thing their deserve celebration, lgbt have had to fight through a lot

not personal , but I wanna ad these two pictures from my countries last year pride parade

this is taken outside a church, yes its the pride flag, they put it their themself

and the man holding the flags, and a blue shirt over his shoulders, that is our prime minister Lars Lykke

plakat

5 Likes

Yeah, I do! I live outside a big city that has one and the region my city is in has one!

I went to my region’s parade last year with one of my friends from school!

I think they’re awesome and a great way for LGBTQ+ people to come together without fear of being judged

One of the groups marching in the parade had a dachshund with a rainbow bandana which was super cute and then another group was a bunch of ladies who were going around and giving out free mom hugs to kids and teen who weren’t accepted by their families.

3 Likes

Kinda, in the city of my uni there kinda is one usually, but if you really want a proper one here you should go to the bigger cities.

Nope, I wanted to go last year but that didn’t go as planned unfortunately :grimacing:

I think they are amazing, it’s just a moment where everyone can be themselves without feelings judged or anything like that. I mean personally these big parades wouldn’t be my thing cause I’m way too introverted, but in this case I would love to attend one :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

We never have one :pensive::unamused:

Nope, but I would like to, when I travel again!

I feel like it’s an awesome way to boost up LGBTQIA+ people’s pride and confidence :black_heart:

Plus, nothing is wrong about celebrating love :smile:

Never been to a pride parade :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, they happen annually!

I have, although it was not particularly recently.

I like them! It’s a fun way to rally the community together and celebrate.

No :pleading_face:

1 Like

Bump!

\(^o^)/

3 Likes

Here’s another pride story! (it randomly popped into my head today)
So, last year I went to my first Pride parade with a friend of mine from school and I got to buy my first pride flag. After the parade was over, my friend and I went to a convenience store while we were waiting for her parents to come pick us up. When we were outside the store, these two ladies pulled up in their car and they rolled down their window and talked to us for a bit, telling us how happy it made them to see young people at the parades. (my friend and I had both bought flags, I was wearing mine draped over my shoulders and my friend had used the chain from her necklace to fashion hers into a cape. Either way, you could tell that we came from the parade.)

4 Likes

Love that

3 Likes

Yes, no, I think it’s great, never been so idk man

3 Likes

You’re missing out

2 Likes

Lol maybe next time also I feel I’d be out of place

3 Likes

There are more straight people in gay parades than actual gay people ngl

3 Likes

Really??? This is why you are my friend to inform me on these things Hmmmmm maybe next time! I think it got cancelled here this year

4 Likes

Obviously
And to stop you from buying more purses

2 Likes

Well I haven’t bought a purse in awhile but I did buy clothes this morning so I don’t think you are doing very well!!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

My mom won’t let me go, but I’m going to college, so she can’t stop me then

1 Like