Discussion: Goat Simulator

Goat simulator is a third-person perspective video game. You control a goat, trying to cause as much damage as possible. It started off as a joke but became fairly popular.

What do you think about this game?
Did you ever play it or watch someone else play it?

I play it on my Nintendo Switch but not very often. It was a lot of fun at the beginning but I don’t really like games where you don’t have a larger goal. But the zombie goat is really funny :joy:

3 Likes

This game is really fun to watch, since a ton of wacky stuff happens in it! I’ve never gotten it myself, and I probably wouldn’t spend money on it

1 Like

I haven’t played this one, but I’ve tried a similar one called Cat Simulator. The goal is pretty much the same, but it gets boring pretty quick.

2 Likes

I was able to get the game on my IPad at one point for free, (it was a game of the week? kind of thing where a game you have to purchase was free to buy for a short time, but it wasn’t necessarily a full version if I remember correctly. It might have been just without additional purchase able content). It was fun going around as a goat. I probably wouldn’t pay for it myself, but it was fun for a while

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: