DISCUSSION: Group Projects

Occasionally, teachers will ask their students to work in groups for projects. Some students love group projects, others would rather work alone. What do you guys think? Do you like group projects?

1 Like

It really depends on who I’m working with if I enjoy working with people or not. If I’m comfortable in a group I can really enjoy it, but I can also feel like it’s the worst thing ever and I would have loved to work alone

Group projects tend to be incredibly annoying

Sometimes they work well and you learn more than otherwise or can accomplish more, but they’re often frustrating

If you have to present the project, then I prefer group projects because I hate presenting alone :sweat_smile::rose::two_hearts:
But if not, then I prefer to work alone :eyes::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

I prefer working alone and doing group projects.
Because it’s either I do most of the work or I’ll do none of the work. Either way, I don’t like it. I don’t like claiming the credit I don’t deserve and I don’t like doing some work when it’s meant to be for multiple people.

I only like group projects when I’m together with people I enjoy working with. I always end up doing most of the work if I get teamed up with people who lack the initiative to help. If that’s the case, then I’m better off on my own.

I never liked group projects because I used to to be placed in groups with students who never really helped, some did but not all and it was sometimes stressful…
Sometimes group projects do be great once you’re in a group with people who actually wanna work together.

I only prefer group projects when we have to present them, but otherwise I like to work alone

Closed due to inactivity