Discussion: Guides

Since this weekly theme is the afterlife, I decided to have a discussion about guides.

I believe in guides, which are basically higher beings that help you in your current life. I also believe in past lives, and I believe that how it works is that you gain more guides as you have more lives. I believe that everyone has a “main” guide, that watches over you all the time, while others come in and out.

Anyway, do you believe in guides or the afterlife? What are your thoughts?

3 Likes

I added the weekly theme tag

1 Like

Thank you! I didn’t know if I should add it or not lol.

1 Like

Lol I tend to add it to anything that I think fits the theme and this definitely does! It’s a really interesting thread and once I get home I will write my response.

1 Like

Can’t wait!

1 Like

Does your believe have a name or is it something that you understood by yourself? It’s really interesting!

1 Like

Ok so I’m gonna share some of my experience here of guides:

At first, I didn’t really believe in guides. I don’t know why I didn’t believe in them I just kind of didn’t. But then things started happening and I decided to venture into it myself.
I started doing guided meditations on meeting guides. And a lot of them, to be honest, weren’t working. But there was one that stuck out.
By this time, I was starting to believe I had one guide named Rachel. Because I’ve brought it up to multiple psychics and they’ve all said she was real.
Anyway, in this meditation, you went to this room with a comfortable couch and a phone. You’d dial a number on the phone that the person (doing the meditation) gave you, and your guide was supposed to pick up.
Well I did it, and when I had dialed the number I had to wait a couple seconds for the ringing sound. I thought it didn’t work, and I was already starting to think, “Well this was a waste…”

When something completely interrupted that “waste” thought. It was like “Well this was a was-”
And I heard, “Hello Izzy” (Not an actual voice tho- like in my head voice)
And there was such feeling and emotion to that that I almost cried after lol.
I know that in these sorts of meditation your head will kinda make up stuff and you’ll experience like hallucinations, but the fact that it interrupted my own thoughts that I was having, and that I didn’t think it would work… That’s why I believe that I actually met that guide instead of it being just an illusion.

3 Likes

I think people mainly refer to it as spirituality.

2 Likes

Are you in contact with Rachel or does it happen only during the meditation? How did your life change after? Sorry if I ask stupid questions, I’m curious :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Oh no it’s not stupid! I’ve gotten messages outside of meditation. It’s just hard to tell when it’s a guide lol. It kind of changed my life a lot though cuz when I started believing in guides, I started to believe in everything else and things just made sense, it wasn’t confusing anymore like it used to be.

2 Likes

Ok, this is amazing :sob:

2 Likes

I hope everyone else finds this cuz it is amazing. I have a lot of trust in my beliefs and the way I believe in things.

2 Likes

My thoughts on this are that I am very open to that belief and I also think that some guides make themselves more obvious than others. I kinda used it as an imaginary friend type of thing back when I was lonely (sad times bro). I’m not religious or anything so I kinda invented my own belief type thing with it.

Also my OCD does come into play with the fact that it makes me believe that everything I do is being watched by something and I must therefore do certain things in order to please it and stop bad things happening. But for me the concept of a guide feels different. Much less nightmare inducing.

2 Likes

Imma just give this a bump lol.

What are your thoughts on guides and angels?

Closed due to inactivity :black_heart: