Discussion: Is it okay for other countries to get involved in the politics of different countries?

This is a thread which may generate controversy.

I mean this mainly in relation to certain world leaders having significant people of other countries assasinated. For example the recent trouble between America and Iran.

But in general do you think it’s okay for other countries to get involved in other countries politics? Or should they all just stick to themselves?

4 Likes

I think that if you are going to interfere, at least give the country a chance to sort itself out. What happened in Iran was wrong, it should never have happened in the first place.

Definitely don’t start making everything your business. If it doesn’t concern you, stay out of it

2 Likes

No, other countries need to stay out of it. Only if there is a crisis like the fires, then that’s the time to get help from other countries to work things out together.

1 Like

I think that it’s okay as long as the interfering country doesn’t make descisions for the other country and as long as no one will get hurt intentionally. Working together could help solve problems, but interfering too much could lead to new problems… :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Yes, if it’s something important. Otherwise, it’s best to stay out of it. What are your opinions on this? :thinking::white_heart:

2 Likes

I guess it depends.

Medium-Small BUMP

Closed due to inactivity