Discussion: Is Satan in control of the music industry?

This is a theory I liked that came up when I was watching the movie “American Satan”. Basically that theory is that Satan is in control of the music industry and invented streaming sites so that artists wouldn’t get much money for actually making songs and they would have to do as Satan says in order to gain any kind of fame or money.

I can’t make a thread about the movie because it is 18+ so I decided as our weekly theme is music I would make a conspiracy theory thread about it.

Also things to back this up is singers/bands doing things which are considered Satanic or sacreligious, for example Kanye West posing on the cover of a magazine with a crown of thorns.

6 Likes

Uhhh I don’t think so…

Unless you say rich billionaires are Satan… no arguement from me :shushing_face:

4 Likes

Satan could be in control or in kahoots with the billionaires

Open your mind Meghan :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ahem, the billionaires are satan

1 Like

I feel like that would be too obvious

Satan would wanna be in control of the billionaires

He’d be more of a manager or an accountant so he can control what they do.

1 Like

Lets face it - Satan is the billionaires wife

Woman are the only creatures smart enough to be Satan :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh he’s their wife, mistress and their Mums :joy:

1 Like

There’s stuff I wanna say but I’m sleepy so I’m bookmarking this for later!

1 Like

Aww, hot take.

The music industry is the devil.

1 Like

When all said and done

It’s a harsh industry

1 Like

Nope, the rich people are.

I finished it for you :innocent:

3 Likes

Perfect.

2 Likes

I’ve heard theories of famous musicians selling their souls to the devil for fame and others about satanic references in music and music videos, so honestly, it wouldn’t surprise me.

1 Like

Late asf but here it is:

There are two possible explanations: 1. There is satanic stuff going on in the music industry. 2. Producers make it look that way for money.

Remember Dark Horse by Katy Perry? That video generated so much controversy because Katy had turned one of the characters to pink sand whilst he was wearing a chain that represented God so a bunch of conspiracy theorists thought that she had “killed” God. Remember when Rihanna had “Illuminati Princess” in one of her music videos? The music industry is definitely aware of the theories. Even Beyonce addressed them in Formation - “ya’ll haters corny with that Illuminati mess”

Even if it’s not satanic there is definitely something sinister going on the music industry if we look specifically out how women but especially how young girls are treated, from people sexualising Billie Eilish long before she turned 18 to how so many ex-Disney stars having breakdowns once they left.

In the words of Prince, “Own your masters before your masters own you”

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity :new_moon::dizzy: