Discussion: is WW3 coming soon?

im not panicking but scared?..yes.

2 Likes

we will be alright

1 Like

pray, just pray. sigh…

1 Like

People have been talking about a possible WW3 since 2001. Or maybe even before then, but I remember in 2001, everyone was saying that WW3 was coming. And it’s been almost 20 years since then.

3 Likes

I don’t think so…
It would be such a dumb decision.

1 Like

I heard about this. A person I follow on TikTok is encouraging their followers to tweet Trump using the hashtag ‘wewontfight’

2 Likes

i hope this does not happen…2020 just started people are enjoying time with family, having jobs to deal with etc now were gonna start it off like this? no!! trump betters do something…this cant happen. :sob:

4 Likes

very dumb…and uncall for…can’t we just make peace and focus what’s more important right now, is global warming…us human…we don’t deserve this planet…

2 Likes

I think that it’s less likely for it turn into WW3. Iran has been taking pock shots at any country that comes near them for the last six years. Even more, this year though, from what I have gathered the man who was killed had ties to big terrorist attacks all over the world. I do not agree with this attack being made since Trump wants troops out of there but he just made that even harder. For WW3 to come, they would have to rally half of the countries to join them in a war. No one wants to even touch that notion right now.

5 Likes

Plus, the last time the world entered into a world war it caused the great depression. No one is financially stable enough to even procure funds for a world war at the moment. The last two wars which weren’t even World War levels also put the America in a financial crisis when the wars were going on. Same for other countries that had joined in on the two wars.

6 Likes

wow.

2 Likes

Yep, no one wants to even jump into ww3 talks. Something would major would have to happen other than a commander in the Iranian government getting killed to start a world world.

2 Likes

exactly, we have other things to deal with.

3 Likes

Yep, there are more pressing matters like you said.

3 Likes

I hope the US Troops will make it back safely to their families, God spare their lives. 2020 is just the beginning of a new fresh start but nooooo its stupid start for a war…sigh…cruel world we live in…

5 Likes

I hope they make it home too. This is going to make it harder for them to leave safely but hopefully no one touches them and lets them leave.

3 Likes

praying for PEACE soon, The Bahamas is trying to recover from destruction from Hurricane Dorian, we dont have time talking about war…

3 Likes

Yeah, the natural disasters have been becoming more destructive than usual. We were in the El Nino warning threat for the past two years. It’s why the past two years of hurricanes have been so destructive lately. The World Meteorological Center says we should be out of it this hurricane season. The percentages are low.

3 Likes

Before, anyone jumps on me for the Depression comment. It was world war 1 that caused it with other underlying issues that led to the The Great depression.

4 Likes

yeah.

3 Likes