Discussion: Magnum Ice Cream

Magnum is a Belgian brand of ice cream. It’s one of the best ice cream brand with its rich flavours.

This is my favourite ice cream brand so far. I especially love the classic one because it fits my cravings so well. The rich chocolate and the sweet vanilla are just :ok_hand: and I could eat it all day if only it wouldn’t be bad for my health. I have more favourites, but Magnum really does come first.

How about you? Have you heard or eaten Magnum ice creams? Do you think it’s good?

Some people that might be interested: @idiot.exe @Divcp @TheDancingFryer

This is actually a dare, but if you want to discuss the ice cream then let’s go! xD

5 Likes

Stan magnum sm

3 Likes

Magnum ice cream is honestly good tho ngl

2 Likes

I’ve heard many good things about this ice cream brand. I really wanna try it but because I’m suchhhh a picky eater I’m afraid to. But I’ll definitely try it eventually cuz it looks good

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve seen this brand-

I have not heard of this brand ever.

That sounds inedible
N3v3r h3ard of it

It’s rad :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Oh, yes, we have it here as well!
It brings back great memories because my boys love it, and I remember that they’d often buy a box of mini Magnums on a stick, and bring me one whenever I was at their house. Once, my mom bought a box of them, and they got so excited about it that they didn’t even eat dinner and devoured those mini Magnums. :joy_cat: :joy_cat:
I’ve also tried the kind that isn’t on a stick and that has a breakable layer of chocolate, and a caramel swirl in it. Delicious stuff!

It’s costly where I live and my parents say no every time I wanna have it so :pensive:

Ice cream :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Love it! The chocolate truffle one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

welp I didn’t expect this- :x

1 Like

Oooo yess. My mum bought these alllll the time when I was a kid (and she still does sometimes) and my favourite was always just plain vanilla :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’ve personally never had it, but the commericals for it look so good :sob:

actually that’s a lie, I’ve had the bars, those are amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

It’s good but I think it’s just like any other ice cream I have ever had, tbh. The only difference is the price. Plus it’s also difficult to eat because it’s on a popsicle. I always end up making a mess whenever I eat magnum ice cream :sob:

1 Like

I’m trying to remember but on Discord, I said I really wanted a magnum and one of you guys (twas the ShanniiWrites server) thought I meant a gun and I was just like no lol I mean the choc ice :joy:

1 Like

Mmmm I love Magnum ice cream! :yum:

My favourites are:

• White chocolate
  • Salted Caramel
  • Gold
  • Cookies & cream
1 Like

It’s expensive so I don’t think I will have it (it’s because of a weird, embarrassing logic that because the ice cream is pricey so no one eats it and it just rots there in the stall so like why would I eat a rotten and possibly expired ice cream for freaking 95 rupees?!).

1 Like

God, I love it.

I’ve only eaten one type, salted caramel, I think, but it’s probably the best ice cream bar I’ve ever eaten. Holy Crap. @Foodies, ever had one?

1 Like