Discussion: Marriage Equality

What are your views on marriage equality…? Do you think only a woman and man should get married? Why or why not? Do you support same sex marriage? Why… or why not?
@OmgItzVolly

@Discussions @LGBTCommunity @Debaters

8 Likes

ANYBODY SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE MARRIED, MARRIAGE SHOULD BE A BASIC HUMAN RIGHT!

8 Likes

Um yes I support all the things…
why wouldn’t you lol?
People in a consensual relationship together and their rights have literally nothing to do with you…

6 Likes

I don’t see why not tbh

4 Likes

Hey if it’s love it’s love.
Same sex or opposite marrige is ok as long as the partner isn’t toxic! :yum:

3 Likes

I don’t think they said they don’t :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If you didn’t support it we would need to have a loonnng talk. :eyes:

3 Likes

I don’t think she was directing that at you

Edit: I read that wrong

2 Likes

Exactly… I don’t understand the whole… “No, you are not allowed to marry someone that is the same sex… even though it’s proven to be practiced in almost every species… not humans… NOT ALLOWED.” Never got that…

3 Likes

Oop :joy:

I emphasize consensual though cuz there are people out there that believe that an adult should be with a child and that is a sexuality… problem with that is that kids can’t consent.
There are tons more problems with that which is why that SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED. I’m glad there are laws against this. oof.

CONSENT IS KEY!

4 Likes

Exactly… And the fact that they are trying to join or have a place in the LGBTQ+ community… as a memeber, I’m disgusted.

4 Likes

They’re a mockery

2 Likes

Marriage is a traditional ceremony made to unite two lovers who just want to love and live together 'til the end. It’s honestly not a problem and it won’t huet anyone if same sex marriage happens, and I don’t think it’s morally wrong either. Honestly, I don’t really care about marriage xD

4 Likes

I’m concerned if you don’t support same sex marriage

3 Likes

Agreed 100%

1 Like

it’s a deal-breaker for me if you don’t support it

3 Likes

Honestly it’s so hateful to be rude to someone for being in love with someone of the same sex.
Like they aren’t even bothering you-
It’s their choice not yours.

3 Likes

Exactly, why hate on a group of people who haven’t done anything wrong and are embracing who they are?

2 Likes

well of course

3 Likes