Discussion: Marriage Equality

Figure of speech :star_struck:

1 Like

Well for one thing if they’re wearing a bunch of rainbow flag pins…

EXACTLYYYYYY
HE GAVE THEM TO DRINK HIS LEGIT BLOOD
IDK THAT SOUND KINKY

2 Likes

More like digusting :joy:

1 Like

Hence the kinky

1 Like

Point is, there are fem boys out there too who like to dress very feminine but aren’t gay. There shouldn’t ever be a label as to what’s considered gay in clothes and what’s not

By doing this, it just drives a further line between treating gay people as normal

3 Likes

1 Like

Don’t shame people’s kinks! Lmao… I mean if they want to drink each other’s blood…
Sounds more like a cult but go ahead… I’m just hoping it’s like fake blood.

1 Like

Yeah…sorry.

2 Likes

My friend guessed I was queer…

1 Like

Yeah… But for some reason I get a “gay vibe” off of people and I’m almost always right. But I try not to assume they’re gay until they’ve said something. For reference I’ve met a lot of gay people so… yeah.

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

If I were followed by sterotypes my outfit choices don’t look like the sterotypes :thinking:

I’m really confused I’m gay but I don’t look like the sterotypes people have :grimacing:
I don’t understand the sterotypes anyway—

1 Like

I know exactly what you mean. I just don’t like assuming before someone clarifies

3 Likes

I love how we aren’t even really discussing marriage equality because we can all agree that there is no discussion over that. Love is love and that is a fact.

2 Likes

There are no rules to love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oops, I didn’t mean to shame the kink lmao, I just think that it’s unsanitary. :joy: I’m all for the weird as long as it’s healthy.

2 Likes

I just wish some people understood that.
Sadly we live in a sad world

2 Likes

Lol same. Some people might actually have that kink tho cuz of the whole being attracted to vampires thing…

But yeah. Love whoever you want as long as it is consensual…

3 Likes

Everyone should have the right to get married. End of story.

1 Like