Discussion — Marriage

Since this weeks theme is True Love, what says true love like marriage?

What’s your opinion on marriage?
Have you gotten married / engaged?
Do you want to get married?

@Discussions

10 Likes

Added tags :raising_hand_woman:t4:

Also

It’s rad

Only on forums :stuck_out_tongue:

Potentially at some point

Ahh rad ok lmaooo

Umm nice I guess lmaoo not interested in it though

no don’t intend to

Never

2 Likes

lol

2 Likes

Ooh nice username change!

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

I believe marriage is more of a legal/financial agreement than an emotional one. I don’t think you need to be married to have a “complete” life

Nope

I don’t know. I haven’t met anyone that I would be interested in pursuing a long-term relationship with, let alone marriage

Not my thing, I personally don’t like the thought of being married to someone.

Irl nopeee

No I don’t want to be married.

2 Likes

I want to get married. I know I sound cheesy but I really do :pleading_face:

I want to get married in the future. Not now, but some day, I want to. I like the idea of spending my life with someone I can depend on through thick and thin.

Although I haven’t given a lot of thought about it yet. I’m still young and I still have a lot of goals in life I want to achieve before marriage.

It’s fine I guess

Almost :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

At one point in my life, I did. But now I’m not certain. I think I’ll just see where life takes me

I’m scared of it.

No I’m too young.

No…I’m scared. I just—ever since I got into a toxic relationship I’m scared. I don’t want to make that mistake again and end up dedicating my life to someone who will pull my strings…for a long time.

Love it! :)

Nooo

Yes! Would love to

I think marriage can be a beautiful thing, but i don’t think it’s for me right now. at least i’m not sure if i can see myself in the future getting married.

this might sound silly to some people, but the closest thing i’ve had to getting married or engaged was a promise ring. i’m not with the person anymore though

tbh, i don’t know. i’m not sure if i want to. i do want kids but i don’t know if i see myself in the future wanting to share my life with another person for the rest of my life. only time will be able to tell

when hell freezes over

1 Like

I think it’s a beautiful thing.

Nope. Number one, I’m not old enough. Number two, I’ve never been in a relationship.

When I’m older and I meet the right girl, yeah. Marriage is something I’ve thought about a lot and I’ve always dreamed of having a wedding.

I believe in marriage and commitment. I’m a very loyal and devoted person, so I think that marriage is a beautiful thing, granted you find the right person to marry.

I haven’t. When I was dating my ex, I wanted to marry him, but he didn’t want to get married. Now I’m super thankful for that, because he was horrible.

I’d like to, but I have to meet a guy who shares my life goals, and I have to connect with him emotionally and spiritually. Plus, he has to accept that I’m asexual and not pressure me into ‘doing it’. Because the idea of ‘doing it’ makes me nauseated, and I think I’d only want to have sex with him in order to have kids. But I don’t know… it’s all so complicated.

idk :innocent:

um im 13 :eyes:

Hell yesssss!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Its good ig and i get why people want to be married but i dont really have any interest in it in the future too so yeah

No sm too young smsmsmsmsmsmsSM-

I dont think so
But
Maybe

1 Like

I find it useless. I just don’t see the point. Also everyone I know who have been married turned out into a horrible divorce. So yeah I don’t believe in it. Also to me it’s just a legal/financial agreement. But then again maybe it’s also because I don’t like to commit to one person and don’t understand that kind of love or something idk

Nope

No never