Discussion: Music apps/streaming sites

The thing I’ll say first is that Amazon music is bad, it’s been bad for a few months now but it’s the only thing I can use aside from anything illegal which I won’t use or just YouTube.

I also don’t agree with these sites and apps taking money from the artists, like record labels.

@Music what do you guys think?

1 Like

Pandora is dead now, idk anyone who uses it. I’ve moved onto Spotify

I don’t really use any of those except for YouTube. Normally, I just get the music I want by downloading it after buying it or because the artist gave a download link for everyone because my favourite rapper doesn’t take money for listening to his music :sweat_smile:

I recently got spotify student premium! It’s been so much better than amazon music so we cancelled that.

1 Like

Same here. (To the Spotify Student Premium part.)

I only use YouTube.
I tried Spotify once, but I wasn’t really a fan of it. I’d rather just use YouTube, especially when I can put on a song that includes the lyrics

1 Like

Have been using Spotify for years now, and I absolutely love it. It’s expensive now I’m no longer a student this year, but well, still worth it for me as I really do listen to music a lot…

2 Likes

It’s probably the best option I’ve ever been able to use

1 Like

I really like it, couldn’t really go without it anymore honestly… So many songs are on it, and especially that you can download makes it so great for me