DISCUSSION: New Clothing For Pride Month

What do you guys think of the new clothing? It’s pretty gorgeous isn’t it? If only they would update the females clothing with hairstyles as well…

image image

3 Likes

Something others said about the update:

I feel this is important.

3 Likes

Though, I do wish they released these clothes for females. And also stuff for trans males and non-binary and androgynous characters.

6 Likes

Turns out, some of the Transgender community on Instagram are getting very upset and angry over this update. I just feel like some of then are being a little nitpicky. I mean, where was this energy when Episode had that trans character in that Episode story and when people were asking for these assets? If it was such a problem, you had a chance to address this beforehand. Also, if you said we could just use the female body shape, I don’t really see how this is a problem.

I don’t really see where Episode said ALL transgender women look like that. They didn’t. And some of them are insulting the clothes saying comments like “Oh, they look like cross dressers than transgenders.” I feel that is disrespectful to their own community. You have said yourselves, transgenders can differ. Some might have transitioned that way. Just because you haven’t doesn’t mean others didn’t.

However, I think we can take this into consideration. Them being upset can now lead us to more help on ways we can better represent them.

5 Likes

They should also be on the women’s section

3 Likes

People keep on continuously saying “this should be for women too!” It’s specifically for trans women. The one time Episode releases an update for a certain group of people, y’all wanna take it from them… FOH.

1 Like

To be honest, I want more tomboy clothing for the women’s section. So that we can make a female who is trasitioning too. I mean we have some but their not very stylish in my opinion.

3 Likes

As usual with episode. It should have been out ages ago

2 Likes

The flannel shirts are cool, but I agree.

2 Likes

Yep, they are cool but we need more boyish style too for females during pride month. I hope that is what is coming next week.

3 Likes

Agreed.

3 Likes