Discussion: Newspapers

So we all know that online news websites, as well as radio and TV are past outpacing poor newspapers, but here is a discussion to remember the, discuss their pros, cons, and whether the changes to technology, and leaving newspapers behind, is truly good for the world.

Personally, while I love the idea of sitting down to read the news, we just don’t have time for it anymore. In today’s world, learning about what’s going on needs to be constant - on demand, you know? Something happens, and we know about it only minutes, or even seconds, later. The delay of two to three days that newspapers take is simply far too long for most things

So:

• Do you prefer newspapers or the modern way of hearing about events?
  • Is it more eco-friendly now that there are less newspapers being produced?
  • How accurate do you believe newspapers are

Fell free to add any more points of interest about newspapers that you may thing of :]

1 Like

i sometimes want to read newspapers but i mainly use them to use as a placemat for artwork. i have helped someone do crosswords on it tho :smiley:

and when I was younger, we used to read a children’s newspaper every tuesday and eat cereal in class. I don’t really pay attention or like the news.

well if you make a mistake digitally you can edit it. you can’t on newspapers.It’s just out there.

1 Like

omg same lmao

nicee
My main memories of them are that my grandfather always has one sitting on the table
He still loves them, even if tehy are a bit outdated

Exactly lmao

1 Like

Added #opinion tag.

I like both.

I don’t know how I could answer that, there is a lot to look for when it comes to that kind of question. More research and produce caculating would need to be done.

Don’t know, I haven’t took the time to find that out lol.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity