Discussion: Paint by number apps

Ok, so I used to love these when I was a bit younger, especially ones like Sandbox, with really detailed pictures, as well as the option to create your own!
They’re easy to use, and a pretty good way to destress and watch a pretty image come together, all with the satisfaction at the end to know that you made it (sorta)!

Anyways:

• Have you ever used a Paint by number app?
  • What do you think of them?
  • Do you know anyone who likes them?
  • What are your favourite apps of this kind?

Feel free to discuss your answers below!

@Artists

3 Likes

Yes I have multiple times.

They’re cool though ngl.

Hmmm maybe @WolfGamerGirl37 since I see her post a lot of them on Instagram. :sweat_smile:

This version but I uninstalled it.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=paint.by.number.pixel.art.coloring.drawing.puzzle&hl=en&gl=US

2 Likes

HEHEHE. This seems the place for a Wolfie to be at home. HEHEHE. @WolfGamerGirl37?

2 Likes

I have like 20+ apps on my phone…

They help me relax when I’m stressed out. Like @CrazyCaliope and @heavenbound I love paint by numbers. Especially posting them on instagram.

@Galactic_Kat and @Amet both love them as well.

3 Likes

I love paint by number apps.

3 Likes

Uh Art Coloring, Happy Paint, Colorscapes, Color Planet Oil Painting, Relax Color, Always Color and many more.

2 Likes

Me too, I have more images to post on instagram and on my paint by number thread on here.

2 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

Yep!

1 Like

Yesss

They are easy and satisfying to use when bored

yess I do.

pls there are so many I can’t name them all :sob:

I used to use these apps all the freakin time. I used to love seeing the finished product.

1 Like

I like them a lot, but I hate that you have to pay for most features. At least on the ones I’ve downloaded. I had to delete them because they didn’t have any good free drawings to practice on.
If anyone knows of some good Paint-by-number apps that are totally free, please let me know.

Closed due to inactivity