Discussion: Purchasing gems and passes (Episode)

I think around 2016, I was addicted to this one story and I impulsively bought one of the small pass packs (much regret), but I used a gift card so I technically didn’t lose any money.

• Have you ever purchased gems or passes? Would you ever?
  • Have you ever considered purchasing gems/passes?
  • Was there a story you read which actually drove you to want to purchase extra passes?

@Episodians

5 Likes

Nopeee, I haven’t. I just think they’re pretty much not gonna benefit me at all since I only stay there for certain stories. And no, never.

No, I’m broke—I have other things to consider :triumph:

Not really :eyes: even though I get addicted to a story, I never really would buy passes just for that. Apparently, it’s kinda helpful 'cause my patience is longer now xDDD four free passes are enough sm

and I think I rather suffer from watching disgusting ads than lose money and not get to buy food :sob:

1 Like

I also don’t want to procrastinate

1 Like

SAME, also I get bored from a story really easily so I end up reading 2 episodes then I dip :weary:

1 Like

No and never will

No

noooo oof :joy:

1 Like

sameeee, I just force myself to read 3 episodes and when I’m not hooked enough I ditch the story

1 Like
  • Have you ever purchased gems or passes? Would you ever? Yes, never again its to expensive, and to fast used up
  • Have you ever considered purchasing gems/passes?
  • Was there a story you read which actually drove you to want to purchase extra passes? so many, but its like so expensive, and when I picked not to it seem like the choice didn’t matter anyway

NO I WOULD ABSOLUTELY NEVER-

As a 9 year old yEs was i even 9 back then huh sm confusing age

1 Like

Nope!

Yes, It was a while ago and I was young luckily I didn’t get any I would have regretted it instantly :skull:

Not that I can think of :eye::lips::eye:

1 Like

Nope, and nope.

I did one time, but I retracted after seeing how expensive it was :grinning:

Hmmm, not really. But there were stories that drove me to hack the app to get free passes lmao. But I didn’t have any luck with it.

1 Like

I haven’t and I never will.

At the very beginning, yes, but back then it was easy to get passes by just changing the time on your phone so that solved the issue :joy:

I think there was one but with school and other stuff to do, it never really bothered me that much

Nope and I never would! You kinda learn that a lot of gem choices don’t actually make much of a difference to the overall story. As for passes it was a little more tempting

When I was younger sure but I didn’t have a way to pay for them anyway

Nope! I used to get 4 passes every 4 hours and the stories I read had long chapters

@Episodians have any of you ever regretted buying gems and passes?

Yep, and I still remember those nightmares!

Yep, but luckily I was (still am) broke asf so never purchased them

The last time I read a story it was like 3 months ago, and well I have a Huge Gold Fish Memory

Nope, I haven’t, and not sure I ever will

Closed due to inactivity