Discussion: Rick Riordan books

Aww, stop being so darn cute! Also, no, you don’t. You’re an experienced world traveller now. (wink)

2 Likes

a new title I shall wear proudly :nerd_face: although ur much more worthy of the title considering all the places you’ve been to XD When it comes to Rick Riordan, have you read all his books? O.O

3 Likes

HAHA! We can share the title then?
Uh, almost. I own all the copies (even duplicates of some), however, I will admit that I haven’t read the Magnus chase ones yet. (disappointed in myself)

5 Likes

Rick Riordan books r great

3 Likes

Holy cracholies Cal, yeah. I’d say big fan XD (btw I just found out how to pronounce your name after seeing a scene from a show XD) I read the percy jackson series all the way back in 5th grade but never got to the others. Were they all worth the read? I mean, its Friggin Rick Riordan so I’d say yes. I’d just have to read Percy Jackson over again to remember everything.

6 Likes

I read all of them in a month and then got really sad when they were finished :skull::joy:

4 Likes

And they taught me a lot of what I know about Greek gods :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I- I didn’t know about these books :scream::dash:

4 Likes

HAHAHA! Yeah, just a bit, I guess. … HAHAHA! The English pronunciation or the Greek or some other language? … YES! I totally agree. They are all worth the read 'cause he is such an awe-inspiring writer.

Ooh… ooh… ooh, you should totally read it.

4 Likes

I’ve read pretty much every book he’s written. My brother and I own all the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus books, as well as The Kane Chronicles, the Magnus Chase series and The Trials of Apollo

3 Likes

I have all the PJ books.

Working on the others

3 Likes

OMFG I LOVE PJ AND THE KANE CHRONICLES AND THHE CROSSOVERS!!! I don’t like magnus Chase or the Apollo trials

3 Likes

I wanna say the english pronunciation? Either way I felt stupid XD and gouda to know!! I plan on reading them all over again just cuz they had to be one of my faves fo sho.

3 Likes

I love his books!
I can somehow relate to the characters even though they’re in a completely different world than me xP
And his books are also humorous! I love his way of writing in general tbh =D

2 Likes

If you haven’t heard, a Percy Jackson tv series is in the works! Rick Riordan himself said that they will stay truthful to the books and that he will be completely involved in the production of the series.

2 Likes

Imao.

I made a parody of farmers refute about the pj movies

Hopefully the series will be better

3 Likes

Yeah, he did say that they will stay truer to the books with the series. He even acknowledged the hatred towards the movies in his post.

2 Likes

Apparently Rick didn’t like the movies either.

I like the movies if they were a separate entity but with the books they aren’t good

1 Like

Yeah, the movies were awful. My brother and I love Percy Jackson and really only watch the movies to point out the inaccuracies. I think the movies failed because they messed around with the plot too much.

1 Like

Altho.

The Grover’s in both were awesome

2 Likes