Discussion: School Lockers

What are your thoughts on school lockers?
Are they reliable?

I really liked having my own locker in school, but we had a lot of cases where people broke them open and it was really easy to do that, so I’d never put my phone in there or anything else that’s valuable

4 Likes

^In the title of the topic, you wrote Schook Lockers

1 Like

1 Like

OMG my school lockers were useless. I never used mine. Mainly because I’d use it to put my PE kit in, but then I would never actually have time to get it when I needed it (because my school is split onto two sides of a road, and so when my PE kit is on one side, and the PE class is on the other… it’s very inconvinient). So, I never used it after the first month of Year 7.

1 Like

I had tons of books and stuff and in the winter a poofy jacket. Everyone I knew used their school locker because it would be too heavy to carry all the stuff around. We usually had six subjects every day. I had a lock but never nicked it. I didn’t have my phone there but that was just because I wanted to see the time and maybe see if I got any notifications. I left my school computer in my locker and so did my friends. Some had locks, sons didn’t (you brought them yourself). I was never worried about anyone going through my locker

1 Like

Tbh after some thinking, even if I had a locker I would have probably kept all my stuff with me. It would have been nice to have the option but I wouldn’t have used it probably :joy:

2 Likes

that’s what i did when i had a locker :eyes:

2 Likes

I still wish we had lockers :((

1 Like

My school lockers are so unsafe people in my class know a trick where they can open any locked locker so I don’t use them besides at the end of the day they will empty the lockers so if you forget to empty the locker you will lose all your stuff. They just throw them away

1 Like

Bump!

I never had lockers at my school, but honestly I never saw the need for them anyways and even if we had school lockers I wouldn’t use it because my school had plenty thieves. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Am I the only one who got a school locker at the start each year and then after the first month never used it again? What about you, @Meekepeek, did this happen to you?

3 Likes

I haven’t had a locker sonce highschool. Lol

3 Likes

Is that the only time you usually have one?

3 Likes

we had some on my last school and my current one, we just didn’t get them, they were for other people I guess

3 Likes

Oh, how odd

3 Likes

I love how dedicated you are :joy:

2 Likes

I just accepted that this is part of my life and even joined in by following her.

2 Likes

She needs to work a lot harder before it’s going to be annoying for me.
(kinda wonder who’s going to give in first. Me or cali giving up)

1 Like

I shared my school locker with someone else, so it was small and crowded, but nice nonetheless. I went to my locker when school started and ended, throughout lunch, and during my (8 minute >:3) passing period.

Students here have a tradition to decorate the locker of whoever’s birthday it is that day, so if you walked through the halls, you would see so many lockers covered in wrapping paper and pictures. My friend decorated my locker for my birthday one year! \o/ I had always felt like an outsider at my school, so it was honestly very special to me that there were people here that would go out of their way to show that I mattered to them. c:

1 Like

I just found out a week ago that my university also has lockers! I’m not sure how safe they are and I don’t really need one but they remind me of my school locker and I kinda miss having my own locker.

@Students Do you have your own school locker?

1 Like