Discussion: Smoking Animations

So, Episode today has added some smoking animations and cigarette props.

I don’t think its available for everyone though. Just wanted to know your thoughts on it and who else has it.

6 Likes

I don’t have it :joy:

7 Likes

People are definitely gonna use that for all their bad boys and to glorify smoking and I can’t wait personally

7 Likes

Is it bad if I say “hooray”? :rofl::green_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

I don’t do anything with Episode, but I know so many authors would find it necessary! :grin::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Really? Wow.

1 Like

I was shocked, but good update XD.

1 Like

Meet the new “go to” animation for the yummy mafia men :wink: :joy:

3 Likes

I can finally rewrite Stray Heart in Limelight…
Actually no, still waiting for guitars right??

3 Likes

I have it and saw it. Well, it can be helpful for all the ones who have bad boys in their stories (as ChaoticDeluge said) and obiviously for the gangster characters - but, hey, smoking isn’t relevant only for gangs and bad boys :slightly_smiling_face:. The animation looks weird though :no_mouth:, but expect that, it’s okay.

5 Likes

Have it. Happy with it. I mean a lot of stories have no problems with drinking, so I don’t see how it’s any different. Will use it.

3 Likes

Nice, would love to see these animations used in a way that are somewhat cinematic or non-cliche (too much to ask lol)

4 Likes

Cool, one step closer to making my first story in a limelight version. Just a couple of more things need to be added.

3 Likes

Oh wow! We finally got something we had for ages on INK! :open_mouth:

I have the same complaint I had for the initial Sims 4 release: if you’re going to give us something new, at least make it as good as what came before it, or what’s the point?

6 Likes

Didn’t know about this

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity