Discussion: socks

Do you like socks?
Do you sleep with socks on?
What’s your favorite kind?
High? Low? Ankle? Knee?
Colored? Neutral? Drawings and stuff?
Was @ChaoticDeluge right when he said socks are evil?

Let’s talk socks :sunglasses:

5 Likes

NO! It gets my leg all ugh

No… even if I am cold I dont sleep with socks.

The No socks type of sock

really low, like extremely low that it comes off your foot.

Colored

1 Like

I HATE SOCKS WITH A PASSION

I WOULD NEVER SLEEP WITH THEM

ankle socks are the best but still bad

very

1 Like

-yes cos stylish, no cos uncomfy on toes
-sometimes if its rlly cold
-patterned :smiling_imp:
-no @ChaoticDeluge is wrong most of the time anyway so
-lets talk about socks bay-bee, lets talk about you and me, lets talk about a-

Sure. I hated them when I was a kid though

Sometimes :eyes:

High- past ankle

I prefer plain white

I love socks!! :partying_face::tada::white_heart:

Socks are fine

God no

I wear ankle socks the most often :eyes:

Thigh-high socks and tights are super rad and look awesome with skirts

Usually neutral black, but I have some cute socks with otters on them that I really like

Nope

Socks are cursed i dont like them bye :star_struck:

No.

I will nevernevernevernever

Nothing sm

Coloured ig-

OMG YES

no.

ew no.

no.

none.

I SAID NO GODDAMMIT.

idk.

They’re fine.

NOPE

Graphic socks

Ankle socks but I use low socks for my school uniform.

I love graphic ones but I use plain ones for school.

@AS007 do you like socks? :blush:

1 Like

No! I don’t like socks - I love them! The eternal universe of mine revolves around them. Do you know how useful socks are scientifically, economically, socially and politically? I have been a gazillionaire selling them all around the world! Socks not only provide you warmth, they provide you resilience, stability - especially financial stability. When you get annoyed scratching and banging your freaking heads regarding what the heck you can gift your relatives without embarrassing them, try giving them socks so that they can be embarrassed EVEN MORE because duh, it’s so satisfying to see your relatives getting out of their element and being :ANGERY: (bonus points if you gift orange or lime or some fluorescent-colour-whatever socks with fluffy moustache made of horse’s tail hair). And you know what’s even more amazing about them?! You can use a sock to get away with a murder! Literally, trust me! When you want to murder someone, just use a sock and wrap it around their neck tightly to choke them and just get away stealthily as you can. The police would obviously won’t get much clues because duh, who the heck kills someone using a sock ffs (that is, you end up leaving the sock there)?! SEE?! YOU CAN BECOME a crime lord just by using socks!

Disclaimer: Hey kids, stay in school and whatever you read here, don’t try to follow it. I was high on caffeine and sugar and didn’t know what I was writing. So please study hard, ace your exams and become some good lawyer, engineer stuff and make your parents proud. Don’t end up like me :blush:

How about you? Do you like socks? :kissing_heart:

1 Like

oh “politically??!!!”
…ok :full_moon_with_face:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
…yes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Amazing such exquisite intelligence I admire

No I hate socks :slightly_smiling_face: but I love them :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::herb::herb::cherries:
They ace my bank heist method of approach to systematically acquire legal funds from the volt without interfering with the quality sustainable system of operational cameras that lurk behind the scenes that watch every movement because I stealthy deactivated the camera’s brain to robotically function. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank for coming to my ted talk and allowing such wonderful conversation. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart_eyes::hugs::kiss::cupid::gift_heart::ghost:

1 Like

oMG YOU MAKE MONEY USING VOLTAGE POTENSHAL DIFERANCE!?!?! QUE???

OMG YOU HAVE TO TEACH ME THAT TRICK I MENA CAMERAS HAVE A BRAINA?? AND I DONT??? WHAT :triumph:

Aww welcome!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

CANCEL :sob:

1 Like

STATTIC ELECTRICITY HHEHE :smile:

YES THAT’S WHY THEY TACK OUR EVERY MOVE DUHH …IT WAS ROBOTICALLY DESIGNED TO DO THOSE SCIENTIFIC PHENOMINON!!

Socks are rad :star_struck:

Absolutely

Of course

Ankle :sunglasses:

Cat socks :smiley:

Ngl knowing him he could have been referencing something or joking so you know? Maybe he’s actually right :joy:

I only wear socks with boots and tennis shoes, and in the house when it’s cold. I prefer neutral socks, and I don’t really like the ones with drawings, so most of my socks are just monochrome.

Closed due to inactivity