Discussion: Soulmates 🤞🏼

A soulmate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity. This may involve similarity, love, romance, platonic relationships, comfort, intimacy, sexuality, sexual activity, spirituality, compatibility and trust.

in other words, a soulmate is someone who you feel you’re destined to be with, forever.

do you believe in soulmates?

• yeah! :heart_eyes:
  • nahhh :sneezing_face:
  • kinda…? :thinking:

0 voters

do you believe everyone has a soulmate?

• Yeah :new_moon_with_face:
  • Nope đź™…
  • Maybe 🤷

0 voters

Do you think some people are destined to be together?

feel free to share your thoughts below! :))

4 Likes

~Moved and added tags~

I don’t believe in soulmates

3 Likes

It all depends on what choices they make in their lives. :eyes:

1 Like

Added the #opinion tag. :black_heart:

Personally from my knowledge of humans and how we work makes me not believe in soulmates, I believe in compatible companions.

1 Like

added a couple tags~

And I think soulmates exist ^.^ I don’t think they necessarily have to be romantic ones however and I think that everyone has at least one

2 Likes

Ahhh, I love love. I’ve talked about this, I am a hopeless romantic. I love cheesy things and I do believe in love and I love the idea of having a soulmate, a person that’s made just for you, but it’s not easy to find that! It’s a bit silly but it makes me happy.

Maybe I don’t completely believe in soulmates but I like to think I do, if that makes sense? I like to believe that everyone has that special person out there and if you’re like me, that’s really exciting. Hahah I could talk about this all day. But I also think that not everyone could have their soulmate. You could meet someone but maybe the timing isn’t right or something else so nothing ever happens. And that’s really sad :)

4 Likes

How could u not? :frowning_face_with_open_mouth::frowning_face_with_open_mouth: what about parker?

2 Likes

:b:arker :pensiveness::cucumber:

2 Likes

WHAT!!!??

2 Likes

BARJER WAS FOREVER UGLY OK :rage::rage::angry:

2 Likes

THATS SO TRUE :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::fist_left:t3:

2 Likes

I have a soulmate. And my soulmate is no other than myself :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

:clap:

1 Like

The whole soulmate vs. twin flame thing is actually something that confused the sh!t out of me just ask @benitz786
But in general I like the idea of both, and thinking those people exist is kind of comforting in a way ig

2 Likes

yes
some people just click and when they r together, they are perfff :pensive:

idfk
I LOVE THE CONCEPT THO ITS SO MF CUTE
like ya ik about twin flames but the stereotypical soulmate thing is so adorable.
like- vifbvevhyetryfh
YQCYWIYHWSHD i will read soulmate plots over and over and over and i’ll never get tired! I jus love to remember what it feels like to be in love like that.

1 Like

dani n brook

1 Like

yes :pleading_face:

1 Like

I mean, I do, sorta. I don’t think everyone has one because romance is not for everyone, but also, maybe they have a platonic soulmate?

Honestly, there’s so many ways to take it.