Discussion: Streamers/Content Creators

Content Creators are social-media influencers, more specifically on streaming or video-sharing platforms (YouTube, Twitch, etc.)

After Among Us blew up, I started really enjoying watching streamers on Twitch play AU and other games as well.

My favorites are Valkyrae, fuslie, Sykkuno, and my absolute favorite is peterparktv (HIS VOICE IS :weary::weary::weary:KENSKXJSWNS)

• Who are your favorite content creators?
  • What do you usually like to watch?
  • Would you ever consider this as a career path?

@Discussions

4 Likes

Moriah Elizabeth

Simply Nailogical

Maybe! It seems fun!

2 Likes

I like

• Smajor
  • Shubble
  • Kara
  • Sykkuno
  • Corpse
  • Toast
  • fuslie (leslie)
  • QuarterJade (jodi)
  • Valkyrae
  • gloom
  • 5up
  • hafu
  • the dream smp (specifically niki and tommy)
2 Likes

I usually watch whatever is in my YouTube recommendations. I often click on things that are one minute or less, which has caused me to get very interesting recommendations. The best part of clicking on random things in my recommendations is that I have been introduced to a lot of creators I wouldn’t have seen otherwise

I don’t think so. I would be really awkward and not at all amusing to watch

2 Likes

Danny Gonzales, MatPat, Sean Hogan, Sean Chandler, Anthpo, ParashockX, JackSepticEye, Elise Ecklund, Samuel Fu, Jacob Colvin, Seamus Gorman, Alex Meyers, Shady Cicada, and whoever YouTube recommendations throws at me

Depends on the activities I’m doing. Ranges from gaming, to music, to theories, to video essays.

I think it would be interesting, but it’s not for me. To really ‘make it’, you have to grind really hard, and a lot of work later on, like editing and scriptwriting, gets dished out to other people, and then it just doesn’t feel the same anymore, y’know?

2 Likes

Ignoring the other two because I’m too lazy to pick favorites

Yeah, it seems like it would be an interesting career
I’d enjoy a lot of the work, and I enjoy entertainment generally, but I don’t know if I’d be remotely good at it

1 Like

Honestly-
I think no because ill suck
BUT I REALLY WANT TOO

Also i have sm favs and cant name them all smh

2 Likes

simp.

1 Like

Added tags!

Corpse and CrankGameplays :hot_face: I could watch Ethan all day, I’m such a simp

2 Likes

YES gloom

Love her videos

3 Likes

YESSSSSS

2 Likes

I mainly only watch 2 streamers/content creators but I also casually watch others

Croton (YouTube) and PointCrow (twitch)

Now, I watch Croton for Zelda content (same with PointCrow but not only for Zelda, he does other games too).

They’re both often compared to each other even though they don’t really have anything to do with each other other than they both play botw sometimes? :joy:

Closed due to inactivity