Discussion: TED-Ed

Under the slogan of “lessons worth sharing,” TED-Ed is an educational platform producing contents to help learners and basically anyone who is curious of the world. Their lessons aren’t only limited to what’s in the school, but also stuff that are logical, philosophical, and more. I started watching their videos just recently, and I’m already hooked with their every videos because they’re not just informative but fun as well. There aren’t just videos; they also have a blog that you can find in this site.

My favorite part of this platform is the “demon of reason.” I think it’s really a unique way of debunking or “outsmarting” problems from the past. It’s just a new character, but I really hope it turns into a series because I enjoy it so much.

How about you? Have you heard or come across them? Do you watch videos or read articles from TED-Ed too?

• Do you like their videos and blog?
  • Are their information accurate and helpful or otherwise?

@Discussions

7 Likes

Yessss

1 Like

Never heard of ted-ed until now lol

1 Like

I LOVE their channel. They never fail to help me find soemtbing interesting to watch

1 Like

I love their videos whenever I’m curious on a subject. They’re really educational and the way they Deliver the information is professional too

I definitely think so. They help me understand new topics really easily and the animations are really cool

1 Like

YES! They’re my favourite channel :star_struck:

I don’t watch them for fun but when I need to for an assignemnt yeah. The videos are nice and short.

Yesss

I like their vides because they’re informative :eyes:

Yeah, TED talks can be really interesting!

I just watched a cool one on Aphasia. Let me find it.

Here, watch this.

Closed due to inactivity