Discussion: The Selection

Bonjour! :smiley::wave::rose::two_hearts:

This thread is for talking about The Selection series by Kiera Cass! If you haven’t read it, please beware of spoilers! :sweat_smile::rose::two_hearts:

Here are some questions to answer if you’ve read the series :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

• Which book from the series is your favorite? Which one is your least favorite?
  • What’s your favorite part of the series? What’s your least favorite part of the series?
  • Do you think Kiera Cass is a good author?
  • Did you enjoy the series overall?
  • What made you read the series?
  • Maxon or Aspen? :eyes::eyes::eyes:
3 Likes

I loved Matched and the second one!

1 Like

Okay, @Discussions people who have read The Selection series. Can someone please explain to me what it is about?

9 Likes

Omg. I love that series!

So, basically a group of girls compete for a chance to live amongst the wealthy, where a rebellion is brewing. For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance to marry the prince. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. The main character is America, who came from a small house but was already in a relationship, so she had to choose between him and the prince. Later, the guy she was in a relationship with decided to be a guard at the castle and she was surprised that he came all the way there. So, will the prince find out? What will happen next? Will she choose to be wealthy with the prince or be in her old relationship?

To find out read it! I totally recommend!

I just added those questions for fun! :joy:

6 Likes

So it’s sort like a Hunger Games version of the Bachelor?

3 Likes

Haha, sure :joy:

2 Likes

YAY! I guessed it.

2 Likes

:partying_face:

1 Like

and the prince kinda asked her if she wanted to leave and she said no, because it was helping out her family. But she was really only there to be friends with the prince

i forget if this is in the first book or the second one…

1 Like

MAXON

:eyes: im reading matched right now and its honestly in my opinion, not very interesting

2 Likes

Because it’s the first book.

I hated the love triangle throughout the series tbh

2 Likes

Ahhh I see, so the second book is better?

ngl same

2 Likes

HoW DaRe YoU?! :scream:

1 Like

Its just boring to read! I don’t know, its just… I don’t really know how to describe it but im not drawn to it right away

1 Like

Yeah. At least it was interesting to me.

1 Like

Wait, I just realized you were talking about The Selection with that America Singer girl…

Oops. I tried reading it but I wasn’t a big fan

1 Like

I’m dumb :grimacing:

1 Like

Maxon >>>> Aspen

I kinda forgot how the whole plot was lol I read it long time ago

1 Like

Hm no I was talking ab Matched

1 Like

Oh. Well I just realized this topic was about that series. Hmm

1 Like