Discussion: Things That Make You Anxious?

What makes you anxious? Is it social situations? Awkward situations? Failure?

For me, it’s the thought of people leaving me and answering the phone when I don’t know the number!

14 Likes

There all a lot of things that make me anxious, but mostly I’m fear of the unknown.

You know, when you have no idea much you got for your exam, like unknown results. Also, when someone is typing, mostly in an arguement, I’ll start to shiver.

3 Likes

Oh and:

• Not being good enough
  • Making people sad
  • Cringey situations
  • Failure
5 Likes

I get that so much! I wish there was a way to disable the “is typing” function when you’re not feeling up to it :joy:

2 Likes

Ikr! It’s lkke you’re in battle mode but you don’t know how your opponent is going to counter you. :joy:

2 Likes

Everything, oof. Social events, knowing I’d have to talk to people, talking in general, calls, video calls, making people mad, not being good enough, failure, exams, driving…

3 Likes

Do you know what actually makes me close to a panic attack? Forget not knowing the number. It’s when someone chooses to withhold their number when they call you!

2 Likes
  • Ordering food
  • Cashiers
  • Waitresses

For many reasons, strangers scare me but people are always so rude to waitresses/waitors that I get scared I come across as rude just by ordering food even if I’m polite.

• Calls from unknown numbers, even my doctor. Well I answer my doctor but no other unknown number.
  • Being asked a yes or no question
  • leaving the house
  • crossing the road
7 Likes

Ordering food, yess… I swear they always think something is wrong with me. My mind just goes blank

5 Likes

I legit just stood there staring at a bar person (Idk the correct name) with a weird smile on my face like “yes :smiley:

3 Likes

Y e s

Talking on the phone in general

Y’all are lucky I managed to let myself talk in i

3 Likes

This:

IMG_2935-e1504034840336

Raises my blood pressure

5 Likes

Yess… I just never answer
I actually don’t answer calls even when I know who is calling me

3 Likes

I always hang up :joy:

3 Likes

Not today satan

3 Likes

:joy: I wish I had the courage to hang up! A few times, I’ve just sat on my phone :joy:

3 Likes

Lolll it’s different with the home phone though, I just leave the room :joy:

2 Likes

Not being funny or interesting enough whenever I have a conversation

2 Likes

Speaking in other languages, no matter how well I speak them, makes me clam up because I’m worried about being corrected and looking stupid

2 Likes

Not being pretty enough

2 Likes