DISCUSSION: Tourism Re-Opening In The Bahamas

One word am going to say is… WTH!!!

By the number of confirmed cases we have, and deaths that we have, YOU STILL WANT TO RE-OPEN!!! WTH.

5 Likes

I mean sure, bills have to pays, gotta get food etc, but think about it, we have 1 hundred something confirmed cases, and u want to re-open…but your choice whether you want to go to work or not. Just stay safe, I rest my case. IF I DIE FROM CORONA, SO BE IT. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

bruh

Bruh. Why? I don’t want a re-opening here either, or anywhere with the amount of cases the US has

4 Likes

and u see why I don’t trust the government, WTH ARE THEY F* THINKING!!!

3 Likes

I would like to go to the Bahamas but the airplanes are the things I’m more concerned about, germs wise

4 Likes

See? that’s the thing right there, THEY DON’T SEE WTH HAPPENING IN THE US.

1 Like

Ikr…

We don’t even know if the virus is actually contained in other countries yet.

1 Like

See? that’s the thing right there again, people have to let others know if other countries have the virus contained, before doing anything at all, unless they say something. For example, we don’t know if US or Canada have the virus contained, we don’t know. We don’t know if more cases are being confirmed. Sigh, I am staying my hip home, simple as that.

1 Like

Like Japan?

The US does not have the virus contained, but the media is being very vague about it.

Haha, you better! I only go out for essential stuff.

1 Like

Same, my mom goes for food tht we need in the house, and it is it, nothing else.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been watching, and seeing it on Youtube too.

1 Like

Idk what is currently, going on in Japan right now, so idk.

1 Like

Didn’t Beijing start reinstating restrictions based on the virus because of the rise of new cases in China? Since there’s been an increase of cases worldwide and the fears of a second wave occurring, I don’t think this move is wise for reopening for tourism.

2 Likes

My point exactly…

Added some tags for you :sparkles:

1 Like

So how did this go then?

Closed due to inactivity