Discussion: Trump Might Be Getting Impeached!

After a controversial, scandalous and crazy 3-year run as President, Donald Trump may be facing impeachment. House Democrats ordered that the proceedings for impeachment begin after the whistleblower scandal in which it was revealed that Trump had people try to investigate the presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. The Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky (whew that’s a mouthful!) is also one of the people the whistleblower accused of being a part of the illegal investigation.
The whistleblower is currently anonymous, but House Speaker Nancy Pelosi ordered yet another Trump investigation a few days ago. More than half of Trump’s White House staff have left their jobs and positions, including the Press Secretary and even the Secretary of State. Trump has continuously denied any wrongdoing.

What are your thoughts, people?

Does Trump deserve this? Did he know that this would happen? Is it right for the Democrats to conduct an investigation? Has the U.S. waited too long?

15 Likes

i%20would%20like%20to%20see%20it

9 Likes

I don’t blame you, Jenna, I’d like to see it as well! The white house has turned into a set for a political drama.

5 Likes

I mean I am not American so I don’t follow a whole lot of it, but in my opinion this is a good thing!

3 Likes

Me too! I’m just worried that the system will fail again. Like it did when Trump didn’t get the popular vote

5 Likes

It is, considering how many relationships Trump has ruined with some countries.

4 Likes

Electoral college!!

2 Likes

Exactly, it has a major impact on the whole political system of the world and I don’t think that’s a good thing at all

3 Likes

I’m surprised he even made it into office despite the countless things he’s done. Recently he made fun of Greta Thunberg and people STILL support him.

5 Likes

That was just plain mean.

2 Likes

People really be hating on 16 year old with Aspergers for not wanting others to destroy the planet :triumph:

6 Likes

And she’s autistic?! No wonder he did that, what a bigot

5 Likes

She’s amazing. And so intelligent, too! How mature does it make them seem to pick on a kid? :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Our “president” is immature. America, why and how did we put into the white house?

4 Likes

She’s proof that age is not the same thing as maturity. Even though it’s really impressive, I’m sad that it has to take someone from my generation to do something about a problem caused long before we got here.

5 Likes

I’m going to be impartial about this situation since idk what’s going on.

6 Likes

I’m an Independent but I never really liked Trump. Especially with the way my parents binge CNN at home :joy:

5 Likes

Lol same!!:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Everyday. The only time they don’t is when my mom watches her soap operas in the afternoon or her entertainment show at 7 p.m. :joy:

3 Likes

Ikr! I can hear it up to my room.
I grew up watching CNN😂

2 Likes