Discussion: What are some embarrassing usernames you have used online?

So, as the title suggests – what are some embarrassing usernames you have used online?

I think the most embarrassing usernames I ever used were HeheHahaHehe when I used to play on the original Club Penguin and LittleLadyTroller when I made my first Discord account (and deleted it later, lmao).

When I first joined Episode Forums, my username was CaffeineAddict before some noobhead reported my name for having the word “addict” in it and calling Ryan. So I changed it to AS007 in a hurry. Thus the name stuck :grinning:

9 Likes

:weary::skull::skull: cryinggg!!

I don’t think I’ve had any embarrassing usernames

4 Likes

Oh no wait…yeah I did
once on insta on my personal acc…
I had “MizzSarcasticTanaka” oof that was cringy for me and when I got older I changed it to my real name

4 Likes

one was hacker, Lolilitacoro, Mafia Princess I still cringe at the “Mafia Princess” stuff what was I thinking? episode changed me

3 Likes

Omgsh my current one actually. I think about changing it but it’s iconic now so :woman_shrugging:t2: Like literally it’s such a dumb username help

4 Likes

:joy::joy:
Yes, it has become quite iconic tbh.

2 Likes

…WolfGamerChick…Writer003…Life…Z3_Nightmare…Not my highest moments. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The one i have here :star_struck:

4 Likes

Lol why did you even name yourself that then?

2 Likes

THATS A MYSTERY

2 Likes

Or maybe you don’t even know yourself :grinning:

2 Likes

No i do know it :grinning:
DETECTIVE BAGGUETTE AND IDIOT.EKSE ARE SOLVING THE MYSTERY

2 Likes

Hanna1, hannabanana, MimiMimi123 (don’t ask) :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

And sometimes I just used the auto generated names in multiplayer games :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

A embarrassing username I’ve had was VollyDemonWolf cause people used to think I was a furry and I spelled Volleyball wrong so I put Volly XD

1 Like

On the Episode forums, I used my actual name. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:
I had some REALLY stupid usernames when I was a teenager, mostly related to singers I was into at the time.

1 Like

Miz Creepypasta, after Mr. Creepypasta and Morbid Roses.

1 Like

That’s a rad name!

4 Likes

I figured Morbid Roses sounded better than Dead Roses.

2 Likes

I guess when I was younger I would use Brickwall along with numbers as my username before I started using Catwhisker instead.

1 Like