Discussion: What makes somebody your friend?

They won’t ignore you, I don’t understand how it’s false.

3 Likes

They also make fun of you, the most important part of a friendship is to make each other happy. Which I usually do with jokes and other such things.

This doesn’t have to be true. A true friend doesn’t have to be someone you talk to everyday, if you can go weeks without talking to that person and when y’all finally do talk it natural it isn’t awkward. Like y’all never stop talking to each other.

Some kids are pressure Ig, maybe he already have a crush or girlfriend, and didn’t want any added drama.

2 Likes

When you text :joy:, I’m not finna respond…

also welcome to the forums @AMagic

2 Likes

You mean.

1 Like

Thank you for welcoming me! So you only take phone calls or facetime? :joy:

2 Likes

My friend has never done that to me, they may have replied after a 5 mins or 10 but they wouldn’t leave me on read for abt a day or two lol

3 Likes

I agree with that.

4 Likes

If I leave you on read, it’s probably because you did the same to me. If your not putting effort into this friendship, what’s makes you think I am? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So it’s just like nothing against them, you just ain’t finna respond either way? :joy:

1 Like

Me and my bestfriends

Me~ Texts them and said hi

4 months later

Them: hey what’s up

A year later

Me~ Nm

And this goes on forever lol

2 Likes

That’s just facts! Like it’s take two to tango.

2 Likes

But we talk 24/7 at school

2 Likes

and this is exactly why I leave people on read half of the time, I barely talk to people lol

ps: if I talk to you and you don’t respond back to me and it’s been around 3 hours or longer, don’t be expecting a reply anytime soon.

4 Likes

Period.

2 Likes

Guess your right…

2 Likes

Not necessarily, just when we run out of stuff to talk about or when I talked about my story. If someone puts a emoji I can’t respond to that, and I’ll be like “so that’s how it is?” And we’ll I probably continue the conversation, it’s easier for me to talk in person than on phone, except the forums.

My friend left me on deliver for a month because he doesn’t check his messages :joy:. If someone takes 20mintues to respond to me, I’ll wait a few seconds before responding back.

I’m also a hype man, Me and my boi Tyler gets everyone hyped up for anything and we even created our own little sayin’

2 Likes

Sorry for my bad grammar :angel:t4:

1 Like

it’s okay sista, sometimes people aren’t worth it. And you gotta learn that people just aren’t fair. But you got me :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks :sneezing_face::sleepy::heavy_heart_exclamation::wilted_flower:

1 Like