Disney Villainous Board Game

Disney Villainous is a game where you get to pick a Villain as your character. The main game offers Maleficent, Captain Hook, Queen of Hearts, Ursula, Prince John, and Jafar. The goal of the game is to reach the end of your kingdom board. You will use two decks called the Villain Deck and Fate deck these decks are detrimental to your strategy of winning the game. You will also receive a Villain Guide which tells you what your goal is and what your character’s special abilities are. Alright, since this game is complicated to explain I’m going to put a youtube video below that explains how to play the game. It’s a really fun game I recommend those who love the Disney villains to play!

@Gamers
@Discussions
@GamersUnite

6 Likes

Do you have this game?

1 Like

Yep! I have the main game. I want to buy the other exapansion packs though.

1 Like

It takes an hour to play the game.

1 Like

That’s not long, it’s a reasonably short game then.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a fun game to play but the instructions are what takes a long time to figure it out. Trust me, I read over them like 20 times and I still had to watch the video above to understand the game rules. I’m usually good at picking up on the rules.

1 Like

Yikes! That sound super complicated.

1 Like

Yeah, I love how they say it’s easy to read the instructions. It took us most of the game to finally get our own strategies worked out then my boyfriend won the game at that exact moment. It was hilarious. Luckily he had played games like this before. If you know how to D&D card game, Magic the Gathering or Hearthstone then you will have a better understanding of the game since it relies solely on the two decks in the game.

1 Like

Ooooh… right. That’s fair enough. I might just stick to Munchkin then. HEHEHE

1 Like

Lol yep! I totally understand that.

1 Like

Sounds pretty interesting !

1 Like

It is! I love the game!

1 Like

Oooh I want this game! It looks so fun! But I’ve never really seen it before. Otherwise I’d have already gotten it for my collection :smile_cat:

Also, added a tag :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

It’s a really fun game to play! I love it! You should get it when you get the chance!

1 Like

Are saving for it or is it just on the wish list?

2 Likes

I still need to get the other expansion packs.

1 Like

Wish list :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Wait, you have it?

1 Like

Awww… there are too many games on my wish list. Ha

2 Likes

Yep, I got the main pack. It’s fun to play once you know how to play it.

1 Like