Do games get boring if you replay them?

To me, only certain types of games get boring once I have played them once. Such as hidden object games. I will replay them but only when it’s months after I have played the game. If it’s a hard game that makes it challenging to play through once then I will most likely not play it again for a certain amount of time. This goes for escape room games, Nancy Drew games, and other puzzle games as well. Now, if it’s one of those small games that are fun but quick then most likely I will not go back to it after I finished it the first time.

Do games get boring for you when you replay them? Which games are they? Why do they get boring after the first time around?

@Discussions

9 Likes

Not all games get boring. Story games don’t get boring for me if I leave it for a month or two then go back to it but relatively easy games do get boring.

3 Likes

It depends on the game tbh. My brother replays his Pokémon games all the time, and sometimes I wonder… Is he ever gonna get tired of that? :joy:

2 Likes

I’m like that as well! If I just take a short time away then I can get back into reading them again.

2 Likes

That is a game that I’m on the fence depending on how long ago I have played it.

2 Likes

Only the bad ones dabs

3 Likes

Sometimes my memory is really bad so I don’t remember the plot after a month or so. Some games can get repetitive or boring. But I never get bored of games of skill especially when I’m amazing at them

3 Likes

Lol yep! I do that with my match-3 fix up games. I will take a few days or even more away from the game or switch to another game so that I can go back.

2 Likes

Agreed!

2 Likes

No way, certain types of games get boring and if the game is interesting, then why get tired of it?

My sibling plays fortine all the time and I don’t see him stopping soon :joy:

2 Likes

I really pray he does tho. Its annoying

2 Likes

Lol i don’t really mind because he plays with his friends and as long as I have my phone, computer and my whole room to myself. Also, I have Billie Eilish, what else is there to catch up on :joy:

2 Likes

Only if they have a bad storyline :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Sometimes. It depends on the game itself.

1 Like

Agreed, like Life is Strange app we all tried.

1 Like

I don’t know whatcha mean. All I play are otome game start with 7273829929 endings and paths and hot anime boys :drooling_face: can’t even make it through all the routes :joy::ok_hand:t5:

2 Likes

I love those too!

2 Likes

Games where choices affect the story (like Until Dawn or Fire Emblem: Three Houses), which are usually linked to games with a complex storyline, are usually worth replaying ~

2 Likes

Definitely so, I like playing to get the multiple endings.

3 Likes

I like to pretend it’s my first time but I’m naturally good :joy: gives me an ego boost like nothing else

5 Likes