Do kids ever just make you wanna-

Hi yes they are annoying :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: IDK WHY BUT THE KIDS BELOW 5 ALWAYS LIKE Y’KNOW WANNA LIKE
TALK WITH ME OR ‘BECOME FRIENDS’
AM I REALLY THAT GOOD WITH THEM
I MEAN LIKE YEAHH IM QUITE AND UH POLITE TO THEM SO MAYBE TAHTS WHY but on the inside i wanna just :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::hocho:
Do 13 year olds count as kids
Tbh i haven’t seen any annoying 13 year old here but irl yes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Anyone below age 18 is basically a child, so yes 13 year olds count.

2 Likes

Nothing annoying me, because they are still learning.
I mean I may get uncomfortable :joy:

Most kids stare at me all the time
It’s been this way since the 5th grade for me.
All the kindergarteers would just turn my head in my direction and be like

:eye::lips::eye:

I was so uncomfortable, and it’s still like that to this day it’s uncomfortable.

I guess the only time I got really annoyed was (I was 14) she was (11-12)
And she was acting all snobby and rude because she wanted me to do things her way. She gave me sass so I have it back to her

And last when they act like a Know it all.

That’s about it :joy:

I don’t teach elementary anymore because of this. The groups I had two years ago were awful to the max. (Except for my sweet boy Emiliano and a few others). But most of them would scream and yell during class, fight all the time, throw things, get down on the floor and wrestle with each other at all times, even during test, and were just plain disrespectful. Their parents don’t teach them to respect others, and the principal of that school only cared about the kids whose parents were friends with her, or influential in some way. Or threatening. That principal would bend over backwards to accommodate those kids and protect them like a delicate crystal glass, but if my Emiliano was being picked on, she’d turn a blind eye and say ‘But the other kids said that he was bothering them’. Forget that crap!

I prefer middle school.

1 Like

This is just bogus.

I prefer no school. Kids and teens are just… no lol.

1 Like

There are some kindergarten teachers who are terrified of teens and don’t get how I enjoy working with them. I guess it depends a lot on a teacher’s personality, group dynamics, each school’s administration, and how well the teacher connects with each group. I had some horrible groups of teens in my first years of teaching, but I like the groups I have this year. :sunflower: :sunflower: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Yes, it all really depends on the environment and the “school culture”.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face::fork_and_knife:

:star_struck::fire::plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

I try to avoid kids, so the ones I talk to are usually sweet :eyes::sparkles:

tosses kid out window She’s ok!

This reminded me of a science teacher I had in middle school. The class had a group of troublemakers (I don’t know if they were considered popular I never paid attention to the social hierarchy of school) who were astonishingly disruptive. If I had to guess how many times they had to call the principal office I’d say at least five (That’s a really low estimate but I do know it was really common) I just always felt bad for them. I wish I did something nice for them, unfortunately, I didn’t.
Also, to answer the thread question, yes. This one teenager @Cadborosa just wanna​:fist_right::boom:

I’ll kick myself out of this thread. No worries XD

I personally don’t mind, they’re still learning after all

but sometimes I get so uncomfortable :sob:

Closed due to inactivity