Do kids ever just make you wanna-

So I don’t approve or condone violence or anything but is there anything that little kids or pre-teens do that just make you wanna either :face_vomiting:, :expressionless:, :woman_facepalming:, or :dagger::grin:

Cos I swear. :sob: I’m exaggerating but I just can’t tolerate or have the patience for children who haven’t learned.

@Discussions ? How about y’all? What things do children do that grinds your gears?

7 Likes

Oh yeah, they know how to push all the right buttons. I can only handle kids in certain age groups. No offense to any teenagers on here though. I hate dealing with teenagers at my work. They are get on my nerves.

1 Like

They tend to have this unnecessary “I know what I’m doing so don’t even try me” attitude.

2 Likes

it’s a blessing to meet a kid who is actually well-educated and knows right from wrong-

1 Like

Exactly!

Sometimes I just wanna :woman:t3::fist_left:t3:

1 Like

It’s just the ignorance lol.

1 Like

Mhm then they start giggling for no reason looking at you while you are working. It’s rather annoying to deal with them.

Or they come up to you to ask you a stupid question that they know you can’t answer to get a laugh.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face::fire::hocho:

Basically, I live in a town where the kids are really snobbish. So, they love to judge those who work in the grocery business sometimes.

Especially the “I use daddy’s money” privileged kind of kids. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol yep!

lmaoooo you don’t even want to meet the coOl kids here-

and yes
Kids are just a no-no for me :sob: I’m not good with them, and they easily irk me with their lack of humanity

Irl?

1 Like

Kids are just annoying in general :grinning:

1 Like

Yes :pensive: I don’t know what happened to them but most are like “you don’t want to cross me” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a 9 year old sister. She always makes me want to bang my head on the wall. :persevere:

Her antics scare me and she’s too hyper. She almost never listens to me and even if she does, she always asks for some “bargain” in return like bruh, do I look like a financial stockbroker to you :eye::lips::eye:

And speaking of other kids, most of them like me straightaway because of my “friendly” presence but I DONT LIKE THEM THEY ARE SCARY OK-

2 Likes

Yet all you gotta do is screenshot their Snapchat story of them and their friends doing drugs and file a report and they’ll be in JDC real quick lmaoo. Like I got these teens in my school who think they’re so big and bad and talk so much sh!t when you can easily snitch on them and they’ll be done for. :smiley:

2 Likes