Do the Corona restrictions help?

Should they be stricter?
Less strict?
Have the cases in your country decreased when you were in total lockdown?

Well, my country went into total lockdown in the middle of March. There weren’t too many cases in the beginning, but there was an increase in cases in May. Most likely, that was when people started getting sick and tired of being in quarantine and started breaking the rules.
In my city, the cases started decreasing in July. People are required to wear masks in all public places, and there are restrictions in most stores and restaurants of how many people can be there at once.

It’s coming back. -_-

In your city?
Is it because people aren’t respecting the restrictions, or because lockdown ended too soon?

1 Like

People aren’t respecting restrictions.
Case in point:

1 Like

Yes

No, unless your area is not serious.

Yes it decreased, and not it increased back

Just to add on, idk but my school is not compulsory to wear masks.

No one follow the one metre rule and everyone is hugging each other.

Even teachers are not wearing masks while teaching, some pulls down the mask to their chin.

And even the principal wears his mask from is bottom lip to his chin, like what’s the point?

1 Like

Omg they do the same here but then literally everywhere! Even in stores! Some people are just so selfish I just can’t :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Oh yes! I hate it when I see people wearing their masks under their nose or below their chin. What’s the point of wearing a mask if you aren’t going to cover your nose AND your mouth?

2 Likes

Ikr, the teachers are just setting bad examples. :roll_eyes:

The teachers don’t even practise physical distancing when talking.

Added a couple tags

At the beginning, teachers at my school were able to wear the mask down if we are 6 ft away but if we approach students, we have to pull it up.

Now it is required all day by everyone in school except during meals, which I’m actually happy about and everyone is following very well in my school.

Closed due to inactivity