Do you believe in magic? ✨

So, since our weekly theme is magic, I thought this discussion would be fitting :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

So, do you believe in magic?
If yes, why?
If no, why not?
Did you ever believe in magic?

8 Likes

I don’t believe in magic, but I’m religious, so I think some atheists would beg to differ :joy:

I just think that magic is anything we struggle to explain. When we discover a way to explain it, it becomes science rather than magic!

4 Likes

I… maybe do… not the actual tinkerbell fairy stuff, but maybe the art of how electricity travels trough space and stuff. How every person is kind of tied to electricity and connected to the universe, maybe will connect them to other planets who actually do have magic. Maybe if you learn to control energy (which no one will probably will ever do) you can maybe shift things since every object emits some kind of energy, electricity…

1 Like

Tinkerbell is real let’s just establish that :joy:

4 Likes

I mosy definitely do

Cause Idk it just feels like it

Always, Imma believer

3 Likes

wOa

2 Likes

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do. I do believe in fairies, I do, I do. I do believe in fairies, I do, I do. I do believe in fairies, I do, I do. I do believe in fairies, I do, I do. I do believe in fairies, I do, I do. I do believe in fairies, I do, I do. I do believe in fairies, I do, I do.

4 Likes

I used to yell that

4 Likes

I hope by "elcetricity traveling through space you don’t mean the cosmic space but the small space in the wires.
Magic for me is an underscribable term becuase it was ever only used for legends, fairtyales and stories. So magic to me is an imaginatory way to explain inexplanable things you made up for your story. Un-like Science fiction where people make up their own scientific terms to explain the way powers and machinery in their world work.
So no, I don’t believe in magic becuase it’s just a term.

2 Likes

That is another theory yes.
But no I did mean the type that travels through space. It travels in the form of the solar wind and other traveling plasmas. It’s actaully constantly flowing through space to be exact! Stephen Spielberg talked about this a couple of times.
But anyway that’s just my theory about the possibility of magic :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I just think it’s stupid to talk about magic because we created so many things that sound crazy and out of this world and we didn’t consider this magic. So it really shows magic was always a term used for items and powers we imagined that don’t exist here. So that means whatever we do none of it will be magic. The grass is always greener I guess.

2 Likes

So, do you believe in magic?

Nope.

If no, why not?

Because we’re governed under the laws of physics. Physics is super difficult to understand though and if you get the hang of it you could do mind twisting things. (There are so many unanswered questions! :exploding_head:)

Did you ever believe in magic?

Nope.

2 Likes

Nope.

1 Like

nU

Magic is just cheats, bluffs, and outsmarting the brain :3

Nein! It’s sparkly sparkles.

2 Likes

Okay-

Magic is just cheats with sparkles, bluffs with glitter, and outsmarting the brain with a show of jazz hands qwq

2 Likes

But ain’t that just the raddest thing :sob:

:sparkles::hugs::brain::mage:

2 Likes

Well you have a point. I think I like to believe in it for hope. Life is horrible for some and I unfortunately relate to that, so I think of magic as this little ray of hope I cling on to from time to time.

1 Like

Yeah, but you do realise that whatever wonder happens in life, whatever unexpectedly happens, nobody will ever call it magic. The word magic is tainted becuase it’s only meant for children to believe in or for stories. So there will never be magic becuase it’s already written in books. Meanwhile physics and science is like magic itself you don’t appreciate it becuase you’ve always had it.

1 Like

True.