Do you draw on the back of your notebook?

In school, my classmates always drew on the back of their notebooks while I always draw on whichever page I am right now. I don’t really understand why people choose the back of their notebooks? :thinking:

Do you also draw on the back of your notebook?

2 Likes

I did, yes, because I liked to have a “clean” and organized notebook and drawing on the back of it wouldn’t matter that much :joy:

1 Like

Yes. I need something to distract me during boring online classes.

1 Like

I do draw on the back of my notebooks, it’s because there’s a large area to work with.

However, I usually draw on the edges or just a decent amount of space that I can find. I

1 Like

@Artists Do you draw on the back of your notebooks?

I don’t because I don’t really use many notebooks anymore :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I used to. My old ones all have so much junk on. Them xd

2 Likes

All. The. Frigging. Time

1 Like

All the time. Especially in class/school. I tend to fidget and have a lack of concentration when I’m not.

1 Like

An old friend of mine was big on this…she would draw crazy tattoo-like masterpieces or create collages from magazines…sometimes we’d write notes back and forth with doodles.

1 Like

I draw INSIDE my notebooks. especially during boring work meetings, and when I was in high school, I was always drawing something in the margins or on the inside back cover.

1 Like

No lol, the texture makes it annoying. Plus I like the way my notebooks look when it’s all plain. It’s a disguise. :joy: I keep my drawings in my notebook. What about you, @Artists ?

2 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

I draw on notebook paper not in the book. I don’t know why, but I can’t draw if it’s in the book.

2 Likes

Back in high school I used to do this yes!

On the back. In the pages.
Everywhere I can.

1 Like

I draw all over my notebooks, class is boring

1 Like

Same. Atp I have doodles more than notes.

1 Like

Ikr, I have to write around the doodles usually unless they fill up an entire page

1 Like

SAME :joy:

1 Like

My spanish teacher once ripped out a page in front of everyone because he saw a small doodle on it. lol.
Sooo, to the back it is!
Also also it’s more organised to have all your doodles at the back too, and very useful when your teachers decide to do random inspections.

1 Like