Do you edit your RP replies before posting it?

Sometimes while writing a post, you may not like your idea or think of something better.

@Rpers
Do you edit your RP replies before posting it?
Why do you do it?
Do you change things after as well?

6 Likes

I use Grammarly so it edits my errors for me.

1 Like

I make a lot of edits because of typos/grammar and bad wording. It makes the post look better, but I don’t put too much effort in it

Only formatting so far

1 Like

Yes. To improve the post and make it easier to understand. If I posted my unedited RP replies, a lot of tense inconsistencies, hard-to-read text can be found and too many/little punctuations.

I do. Usually formatting and little errors that I said I was going to change before posting.

1 Like

Yeah same. Usually I have a bunch of spelling and grammar errors. If I write some words as I do without correction, you get things like this:

Occationally, i make a bunch of mistakes like thos, so eventually people will be mad I assume

1 Like

Yeah mine usually looks like that but with one train of thought all in one sentence.

Never do it before.
I do it after, like after a day!
When I do, I had already made a fool out of myself

I always try to read over them beforehand, however, I always struggle to spot mistakes in my one writing 'cause my brain reads it the way I meant it and not the way I wrote it.

I wish

Nah I’m too lazy :grinning:

I always try to look over what I wrote and edit it before I hit post. I can make sure I didn’t leave half a sentence that was supposed to be finished or deleted somewhere, I glance at the spelling and grammar, and overall make sure there’s nothing else I need to add or change in my post. Mostly ill look through and edit what I’ve written as I’m writing it, but I try to at least do one last glance over before I hit the reply button. Though, sometimes something gets past and Ill notice it afterwards, and depending on what it is and how long its been I may edit it.

I guess. It takes a while for me to reply and I usually like to write a lot so I do need to go back and check everything before replying

added the #discussion tag

And I do, usually, but if I’m rping with someone who knows me and I’m vv comfy with, then I sometimes allow myself to be lazy and not lolol, but even then I still edit like 99% of the time. I’m a perfectionist so I tend to spend a lot of time on details and such

Sometimes I change things after, but usually I pretend I never posted anything and never read it again so :golfing_woman:

1 Like